Using Expression Filters to Create large multi player report

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Using Expression Filters to Create large multi player report

Postby Mcburst » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:28 pm

Hello, so I'm trying to create a filter that will let me view a list of specific players, and a list of specific stats. (Seen in picture below) Can I acheive this through expression filters using an all player report and filtering down the stats I would like to look at? I am importing my entire player pool into one Database and want to be able to create this report for every player at the same time. Thank you for any help
Attachments
pasted image 0.png
Mcburst

Re: Using Expression Filters to Create large multi player re

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:20 pm

If you create an "All Players Report" you can see data from all of the players in your database and to filter for specific player names you can use this expression filter:

Code: Select all
player.player_name = 'name1' OR player.player_name = 'name2'

Replace 'name1' and 'name2' e.t.c with the screen names you want to see and leave the single quotes - those are needed. You can also add additional ORs if you want to view the data several players at once.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Mcburst » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:16 pm

Please disregard this messgae. Figured it out
Mcburst

Postby Mcburst » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:41 pm

Now If I am trying to Query more then 2 players will this Expression still work? And up to how many players can PT4 query? I can't seem to get it to bring up a third player using the same code with an additional OR Command. Attached is the Filter I entered, and what the result was
Attachments
pasted image 0.png
Mcburst

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:30 am

That should work. I see "INNOVATION" is the active player in your report so is that Hero and if so do you have a simple filter active for "Not (Player Is Hero)"?
Flag_Hippo

Postby Mcburst » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:03 am

So I went in and checked the simple filters, I do not have set up for Player is Hero. I can add other players, that aren't INNOVATION. This is the only player I seem to be having issues with at the moment. What steps could I take troubleshoot this issue so we can resolve it? Thank you for your time in patience in this
Attachments
asfsadfasdfdasfdsfsd.png
Mcburst

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:50 pm

Please update your PokerTracker 4 to v4.14.21 here and confirm that "INNOVATION" is in the list of players before you add the expression filter. If they are then please open a Support Ticket and report your problem with a link to this thread.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles