HUD stat: ev Chips vs hero

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD stat: ev Chips vs hero

Postby MartinsTT1 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:42 am

Hello!

I want to know if its possible ( and how ) to add costum HUD stat that shows how much ev chips my opponent won/lost vs me in HU. Im spin player and it would be really nice info to see. Thanks
MartinsTT1

Re: HUD stat: ev Chips vs hero

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:15 am

Take a look at this thread for details on some of the techniques you'll need to employ to make "vs hero" stats.
Bear in mind that until you have a very large sample of all-in hands against a specific player the data you will see is much more likely to be affected by the tournament situation than the player's actions against you specifically, and that the 'adjusted' results are based on called all-ins rather than any "EV" of an all-in raise against a range of hands.
WhiteRider

Postby MartinsTT1 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:57 am

WhiteRider wrote:Take a look at this thread for details on some of the techniques you'll need to employ to make "vs hero" stats.
Bear in mind that until you have a very large sample of all-in hands against a specific player the data you will see is much more likely to be affected by the tournament situation than the player's actions against you specifically, and that the 'adjusted' results are based on called all-ins rather than any "EV" of an all-in raise against a range of hands.

Thats why im asking for HU only. I already managed to make it vsHero, but i dont know how to set up on HU only ( without counting hands from 3way )
MartinsTT1

Postby potamito » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:11 am

You need to add this expression to both action and opportunity column...

Code: Select all
tourney_hand_player_statistics.cnt_players = 2

That will count towards to only the situations were 2 players were dealt into a hand.
potamito

Postby MartinsTT1 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:22 pm

potamito wrote:You need to add this expression to both action and opportunity column...

Code: Select all
tourney_hand_player_statistics.cnt_players = 2

That will count towards to only the situations were 2 players were dealt into a hand.

Thanks for that, but I cant find this: action and opportunity column
MartinsTT1

Postby potamito » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:44 pm

oh you need to first write both columns in order to create the custom stat, that piece of expression is to isolate by number of players dealt in the hand.
potamito

Postby MartinsTT1 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:16 am

potamito wrote:oh you need to first write both columns in order to create the custom stat, that piece of expression is to isolate by number of players dealt in the hand.

In Hand > Columns I made new "all_in_ev" with expression "tourney_hand_player_statistics.cnt_players = 2"
In Players > Columns I made new "hu_only" with expression "tourney_hand_player_statistics.cnt_players = 2"

And then in Stats I dupricated All-in ev adjusted and edited expression from "amt_expected_won" to "amt_expected_won AND hu_only"

Maybe you can see what im doing wrong?
MartinsTT1

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:25 am

A custom column containing only "tourney_hand_player_statistics.cnt_players = 2" is not going to work. I would recommend that you refer to this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide for a deeper walkthrough. The latter was written for PokerTracker 3 but the techniques all apply to PokerTracker 4, the interface is just slightly different.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles