Filter hands with small Stacks

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Filter hands with small Stacks

Postby hotrocket » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:03 pm

PokerStars - $4 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 3 players

Hero (BTN): 99.66 BB
SB: 25 BB
BB: 8.33 BB

I play CAP 20 BB and want to filter out hands where one or more player are under 20 Big Blinds. I tried it with Effektive Stacksize Filter but it didnt work. Any idea?

TY!
hotrocket

Re: Filter hands with small Stacks

Postby potamito » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:20 pm

You mean like in the report? U mean the effective stack depth filter didnt worked? going into Tournament Filters > Hand Details > Pot Size & Stack Depth > Preflop > Effective Stack Size > Big Blinds XX and XX that one?
potamito

Postby hotrocket » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:08 pm

Yes, that one but in cashgame report. This Effective Stacksize-Filter doesn`t filter the hand with 8.33 BB Stack when I filter ESS=20 BB ore more.
hotrocket

Postby potamito » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:33 pm

hotrocket wrote:Yes, that one but in cashgame report.

Is the same window for both

This Effective Stacksize-Filter doesn`t filter the hand with 8.33 BB Stack when I filter ESS=20 BB ore more.

If you filter it for 20bb or more obviously it wont take into account smaller effective stacks sizes
potamito

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:10 am

Effective stack is stored separately for each player and it's the amount that could be lost in a pot as of that players first action in the hand. In your example the effective stack size for Hero is 25BB and if Hero folds the effective stack size for the SB is 8.33BB. If you want to filter based on the lowest stack in a hand then that needs an expression filter in "My Reports" and for hands where the lowest stack has more than 20BB it would be this:

Code: Select all
cash_hand_summary.amt_short_stack / cash_limit.amt_bb > 20

You can use this expression filter by clicking on the filters link and selecting "Add New Expression Filters".
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles