RFI to specific BB and transforming Notes vom $ to T

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

RFI to specific BB and transforming Notes vom $ to T

Postby betheciment » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:22 pm

Dear Pokertracker Members and Pokerlovers,

i do think that is likely, that my question has been asked for several times but i do not find how i can create / download stats with opponents Raised First In Range (%) appropriated to his specific amount of Big Blinds.

I have seen, that Kevin Martin is using that in his HUD Profile. I asked him, where he got that, answered briefly but not senseful on my comment, so i hope you can help me.

I want RFI Stats to for example:

RFI -- BB 5-10
RFI -- BB 10 - 20
RFI -- BB 20 - 30 .... and so on.

My second question refers to transforming custom notes from $ to Tourneys. I know how to transform stats from Cash to Tourney (Duplicate and Import Stat Copy in T) but how should i do that with Notes from $ to Tourney?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

betheciment
betheciment

Re: RFI to specific BB and transforming Notes vom $ to T

Postby potamito » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:36 pm

betheciment wrote:Dear Pokertracker Members and Pokerlovers,

i do think that is likely, that my question has been asked for several times but i do not find how i can create / download stats with opponents Raised First In Range (%) appropriated to his specific amount of Big Blinds.

I have seen, that Kevin Martin is using that in his HUD Profile. I asked him, where he got that, answered briefly but not senseful on my comment, so i hope you can help me.

I want RFI Stats to for example:

RFI -- BB 5-10
RFI -- BB 10 - 20
RFI -- BB 20 - 30 .... and so on.

Find the Raise First In build in stat and duplicate its columns and add this expression to both action and opportunity column..

Code: Select all
(tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb)

and for instance to build a RFI -- BB 5-10 just add the between 5 and 10 to that expression and thats it it would like like this...

Code: Select all
tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) between 5 and 10
potamito

Re: RFI to specific BB and transforming Notes vom $ to T

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:41 am

betheciment wrote:My second question refers to transforming custom notes from $ to Tourneys. I know how to transform stats from Cash to Tourney (Duplicate and Import Stat Copy in T) but how should i do that with Notes from $ to Tourney?

It is not possible to convert NoteTracker notes from cash to tourney at this time so the filters will need to be recreated.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles