BB stats vs different position openers

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

BB stats vs different position openers

Postby tnotmotnotgwcrf » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:38 pm

Hello guys,

I'm trying to build a SPIN HUD (3 max). I've done all the HU stats I need and I've done some of the 3 handed (only when we're on the BTN, which is easy I guess), but I have trouble with the following situations ->

I want to see how BB's reacting to BTN MR (when SB has folded).
I want to see how BB's reacting to SB MR (or limp for that matter but if I know the MR part I guess I'll have no problem for tailoring it for limps) when BTN has folded.
I want to see how BB's reacting to a BTN MR and a SB call.
I want to see how SB's reacting to a BTN MR (I guess here I can just input tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise) AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing < (tourney_blinds.amt_bb * 3) AND tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players = 3 + position, effective stacks and everything else I need from the stats.
I'd also like to see how SB is reacting when folded to him (BTN folds) but I guess (tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp AND tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players = 3 + positions and stuff) would work in that case also but I'd still like to hear your thoughts on the last two (I'll just go and test it out for myself right now anyway but still, I know I can't do the first 3 out of the top of my head).

Let's do it by example if you don't mind so maybe just building the MR stat for me and I'll adjust that for everything else I need.

Thank you.
tnotmotnotgwcrf

Re: BB stats vs different position openers

Postby potamito » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:47 pm

you need to search tin the forums for the use of the aggressors and actors strings, check this thread below...

https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/vie ... 61#p194861
potamito

Postby tnotmotnotgwcrf » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:44 pm

Well it was a bit more complicated than I initially thought (about the SB stats) but I managed to make them work.

Will try and explore the link you gave me and hopefully I'll make it work for the BB as well.

Thank you :)
tnotmotnotgwcrf

Postby tnotmotnotgwcrf » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:23 pm

Okay I have another problem now,

I did the SB stuff I was telling you about and when I tested (SB vs BTN) it out it's not doing what I'd like in the following situation ->

This is the stat I'm using:

Code: Select all
tourney_hand_player_statistics.cnt_p_face_limpers = 0 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 9 AND NOT(tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp) AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made < (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack * 0.4)) AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing < (tourney_blinds.amt_bb * 2)) AND ((tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 17.5 and 40) AND tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players = 3

However this code give false positive (in my eyes, I know I've never specified to not get those hands) in the sense that it "catches" hands of this type:

BTN goes allin with 2 blinds and I 3Bet him (although that's a very different range compared to what I want). In the spots I'm looking at I have 16 hands and I 3bet this kind of unwanted stuff 5 times (that's a big part of the whole subset, and yes I'm a nit :D)

So basically to make a long story short is there any way to specify that I want the effective stack to be between me and the first raiser or the button or whatever?

tnotmotnotgwcrf

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:11 am

The effective stack for each individual player is stored separately and it's the amount a player could lose in a pot as of their first action in the hand. You could test for the effective stat of the BTN with a subquery like this but the effective stack for the BTN will be based on the stacks of all three players so you might want to test for the BTNs actual stack instead.
Flag_Hippo

Postby tnotmotnotgwcrf » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:44 pm

Thank you sir.
tnotmotnotgwcrf

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles