1600+ columns problem from new HUDs?

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

1600+ columns problem from new HUDs?

Postby darkavenger3 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:52 pm

Hello, today i got 2 premium hud profiles - bought the SpinHUD 2016 and got the trial of SPin and go Master Essential, but since that the huds are not loading at all. I tried a custom cache rebuild and got the message that tables can have at most 1600 columns. I want to delete the SpinNGo Master Essential hud since i won't be using it and don't know when the trial will expire, or at least find some way to limit the number of columns below 1600 so i can use pt4. When i go to Configure-Statistics-Columns i see only ones that are not of the custom Huds and are protected so i can't uncache it. When i go to Configure-Statistics-Stats i see the ones i won't use, they all start with (sngm) but i can't seem to delete them or uncache them. When i go to PGAdmin III and tournament_custom_cache or sth like that it has 900 columns but none of them seem to be from the new huds i got. Do you have any idea what is wrong and how to fix it so the hud starts appearing again?
darkavenger3

Re: 1600+ columns problem from new HUDs?

Postby darkavenger3 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:22 pm

UPDATE: Seems like i just don't have space in the cache for the new hud, when i try using my other 3 handed hud it works without any problems, how can i clear space for the new SpinHUD 2016 i just bought?
darkavenger3

Re: 1600+ columns problem from new HUDs?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:12 am

In some cases the number of columns in PGAdmin doesn't correlate directly to the number of cached columns which depends on the custom content you are using - you can see more about this in this thread and this thread. You can contact Spin and go Master Essential directly to request they end the premium add-on you currently have installed in PokerTracker 4 and that may allow you to rebuild the cache again.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles