filter for HU pots

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

filter for HU pots

Postby m1ndre4der » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:58 pm

Hey there,

how can i filter my stats (VPIP for example) for heads up pots? The data comes from fullring games as well as 6 max games.

I want to take a look at my VPIP on the button and the preflop action should only include 1 raiser. I think its called "bu vs raiser vpip" in HEM.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards

P
m1ndre4der

Re: filter for HU pots

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:55 pm

If you filter for that in PokerTracker 4 then the VPIP displayed in the report will be what you are after. You can filter for your position in "More Filters -> Hand Details -> Player Position" and the action facing you in "More Filters -> Actions and Opportunities -> Preflop" (or you can filter for the opportunity to 3bet). However there aren't simple filters you can use for the position/number of callers between the raiser and Hero so you'll need to add a filter for "Squeeze Opportunity" and then NOT that filter.

You could also build that as a custom stat in PokerTracker 4 to use in your HUD/Reports. See this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide for a deeper walkthrough. The latter was written for PokerTracker 3 but the techniques all apply to PokerTracker 4, the interface is just slightly different.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles