This data is correct?

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

This data is correct?

Postby juzi » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:41 pm

xhrm_delay_turn
(xhrm_cnt_delay_t / xhrm_cnt_delay_t_oop) * 100

xhrm_cnt_delay_t
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_check AND lookup_actions_f.action='XX' AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_bet, 1, 0])

xhrm_cnt_delay_t_oop
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_check AND lookup_actions_f.action='XX' AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_open_opp, 1, 0])
juzi

Re: This data is correct?

Postby potamito » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:25 am

juzi wrote:xhrm_delay_turn

xhrm_cnt_delay_t
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_check AND lookup_actions_f.action='XX' AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_bet, 1, 0])

xhrm_cnt_delay_t_oop
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_check AND lookup_actions_f.action='XX' AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_open_opp, 1, 0])

Im guessing you´re trying to build a Delayed Turn Cbet Stat? There´s a custom stat available for free in the warehouse but i think your coding look good to me.
Attachments
Delayed Turn CBet.rar
(650 Bytes) Downloaded 115 times
potamito

Postby juzi » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:27 am

potamito wrote:
juzi wrote:xhrm_delay_turn

xhrm_cnt_delay_t

xhrm_cnt_delay_t_oop

Im guessing you´re trying to build a Delayed Turn Cbet Stat? There´s a custom stat available for free in the warehouse but i think your coding look good to me.

my code no work,you's can
juzi

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:32 am

Can you please give us the definition/details of the stat you are building with those columns.
Flag_Hippo

Postby juzi » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:54 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:Can you please give us the definition/details of the stat you are building with those columns.

yes, I do it. I will be your data and I together, I do not display information.
juzi

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:57 am

If you need to translate my answer in your own language, you can use this link: http://translate.google.com/#

You asked if your data was correct but we cannot confirm that unless you explain to us exactly what it is you want your stat to be recording.
Flag_Hippo

Postby juzi » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:18 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:If you need to translate my answer in your own language, you can use this link: http://translate.google.com/#

You asked if your data was correct but we cannot confirm that unless you explain to us exactly what it is you want your stat to be recording.

I want to ask is, I write the data, if delay turn of statistical data.You wrote that can work normally, I wrote this don't show any things.In addition, I am in China to receive on Google.
juzi

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:45 am

juzi wrote:I want to ask is, I write the data, if delay turn of statistical data.

I still don't know the detail of the statistic you are trying to build but if you want a statistic that counts how often the flop gets checked through and the preflop raiser bets the turn then you can use the stat potamito posted above.
juzi wrote:I wrote this don't show any things.

You mean your stat doesn't show any data? That will be caused by this:
Code: Select all
lookup_actions_f.action='XX'

It is not possible for a player to check twice on the same street.
Flag_Hippo

Postby juzi » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:03 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:
juzi wrote:I want to ask is, I write the data, if delay turn of statistical data.

I still don't know the detail of the statistic you are trying to build but if you want a statistic that counts how often the flop gets checked through and the preflop raiser bets the turn then you can use the stat potamito posted above.
juzi wrote:I wrote this don't show any things.

You mean your stat doesn't show any data? That will be caused by this:
Code: Select all
lookup_actions_f.action='XX'

It is not possible for a player to check twice on the same street.

yes,thanks.
juzi

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles