made hand stronger than Three of a Kind

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

made hand stronger than Three of a Kind

Postby jeongwee » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:31 am

hand strength values: Straight Flush (1), Four of a Kind (2), Full House (3), Flush (4), Straight (5), Three of a Kind (6), Two Pair (7), One Pair (8) and High Card (9).
Within Three of a Kind:
0 - Board trips
1 - Board paired, low (43 on 4T64Q board)
2 - Board paired, middle (KQ on Q93AQ board)
3 - Board paired, high (AQ on A932A board)
4 - Low set
5 - Middle set
6 - Top set

so made hand stronger than three of a kind while using 2 hole cards =
"cash_hand_player_combinations.id_f_hand_strength >= 64 "

this is right?
jeongwee

Re: made hand stronger than Three of a Kind

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:04 pm

You would need to use something like this:

Code: Select all
cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_f_threeoak AND cash_hand_player_combinations.id_f_hand_strength >= 4 AND cash_hand_player_combinations.val_f_hole_cards_used = 2

If you want all made hands stronger than that you need to test for each of those separately:

(cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_f_threeoak AND cash_hand_player_combinations.id_f_hand_strength >= 4 AND cash_hand_player_combinations.val_f_hole_cards_used = 2) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_f_straight) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_f_flush) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_f_fullhouse) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_f_fouroak) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_f_strflush)
Flag_Hippo

Postby jeongwee » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:49 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:You would need to use something like this:

cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_f_threeoak AND cash_hand_player_combinations.id_f_hand_strength >= 4 AND cash_hand_player_combinations.val_f_hole_cards_used = 2

If you want all made hands stronger than that you need to test for each of those separately:

(cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_f_threeoak AND cash_hand_player_combinations.id_f_hand_strength >= 4 AND cash_hand_player_combinations.val_f_hole_cards_used = 2) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_f_straight) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_f_flush) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_f_fullhouse) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_f_fouroak) OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_f_strflush)

but how can i detect the strength like the list?

0 - Board trips
1 - Board paired, low (43 on 4T64Q board)
2 - Board paired, middle (KQ on Q93AQ board)
3 - Board paired, high (AQ on A932A board)
4 - Low set
5 - Middle set
6 - Top set

becoz i also want to detect mid pair bottm pair top pair over pair by using this .
the post you show me on another thread,i cant understand that,im bad english ,im not coder.
theres no example on that thread.
i just need a example, so i can learn hown to use that.
can u just give me a example about:

how to detect Bottom pair made on river.

please im very appreciate.
jeongwee

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:56 am

This:

cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_f_threeoak AND cash_hand_player_combinations.id_f_hand_strength >= 4

..tests for having three of a kind with strength 4 or higher from that list.
You need to test both the type of made hand and then the hand strength. The hand strength values are specific to the type of made hand.

If you want to test one pair hands you'd need to do the same kind of thing but for the one pair section. e.g.
cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_1pair and cash_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength >= 1

Choose the type and value based on the hand strength you want to test for - the hand strengths for each type are in this post: (I think you've already seen this, but for anyone else reading this..)
https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/vie ... 317#p82296
WhiteRider

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles