Database Field Definitions

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Database Field Definitions

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:55 am

Roushie wrote:My first question is what do the BLANKS in str_aggressors_f or in any other str_aggressors count for and how can I filter for checks on any street.

The 'Checked Flop' filter in PokerTracker 4 means that the flop was checked by the active player but not necessarily checked through as it includes check-calls, check-raises and check-folds as well. To filter for check throughs you should add a NOT filter for calling/raising/folding on the flop.

Roushie wrote:My second question is how to count float bet opportunity. In PT i filtered for that stat and got 6.3k opportunities. But if i take PT numbers that SB and BB were on flop 28k times out of which SB c-bet 12k times it leaves 28-12 = 16k float bet opportunities for BB. Am I misunderstanding somethings?

Your PokerTracker 4 filter is not filtering out hands where the SB is facing a limper(s) and the BB folds (e.g. CO limp, SB raise, BB fold, CO call) so add a filter for there being zero limpers.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Roushie » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:07 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:
Roushie wrote:My first question is what do the BLANKS in str_aggressors_f or in any other str_aggressors count for and how can I filter for checks on any street.

The 'Checked Flop' filter in PokerTracker 4 means that the flop was checked by the active player but not necessarily checked through as it includes check-calls, check-raises and check-folds as well. To filter for check throughs you should add a NOT filter for calling/raising/folding on the flop.

Thank you for the answers.

I think you have missed the question referring to column: str_aggressors_f

The numbers in the column indicate for players position who made an aggressive move. My question is that what do the blank fields in this column refer to.
In my example I showed the situation for SB opening and BB calling. I would like to know how can filter for flop going check-check using columns str_aggressors_f and str_actors_f

Is it as as simple as filter for str_aggressors_f = BLANK
Roushie

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:44 am

If nobody bets/calls/raises on the flop the aggressors and actors string will be empty meaning that either the flop got checked through, there was a preflop all-in or a player open folded on the flop. A players specific line on a given street is stored in the lookup_actions table.
Flag_Hippo

Previous

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles