UTG open raise and MP calls

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

UTG open raise and MP calls

Postby StarsIsRigged » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:17 pm

Hi, I want to create a stat where I can see what MP calls if UTG is open raising in 6max cash game.

I have found this stat:

Call vs CO Open
(cnt_p_call_vs_co_open / cnt_p_2bet_def_opp_vs_co_open) * 100

So I thought that I could make my stat with the help of this code.

I want to start with this code:
cnt_p_call_vs_co_open:
sum(if[lookup_actions_p.action LIKE 'C%' and cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '81%' and cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '1%' AND cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing > 0, 1, 0])

But I dont know what this means: cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '81%'
Is there also a way how I can check if UTG has made a 3x open raise?
StarsIsRigged

Re: UTG open raise and MP calls

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:28 am

StarsIsRigged wrote:But I dont know what this means: cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '81%'

The "aggressors" and "actors" strings are a series of numbers which represent the positions of each player to make an aggressive action (the "aggressors" string) or put money in (the "actors" string) in turn. The preflop aggressors string always starts with the BB position (8), the second number is the position of the 2bettor and the third the position of the 3bettor. The actors string records the positions of the players who VPIP'd (raised or called) in order. See this post for more information on how the actors and aggressors strings work.

StarsIsRigged wrote:Is there also a way how I can check if UTG has made a 3x open raise?

To do that from the perspective of the caller you can use:

Code: Select all
cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing / cash_limit.amt_bb = 3
Flag_Hippo

Re: UTG open raise and MP calls

Postby StarsIsRigged » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:16 pm

Thx, I got it.

Here is my code, maybe its also helpful for other people:

(cnt_mp_call_3x_utg_or / cnt_mp_call_3x_utg_or_oop) * 100

cnt_mp_call_3x_utg_or
sum(if[lookup_actions_p.action LIKE 'C%' and cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '83%' and cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '3%' AND cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing / cash_limit.amt_bb = 3
AND cash_hand_player_statistics.position=2, 1, 0])

cnt_mp_call_3x_utg_or_oop
sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing / cash_limit.amt_bb = 3 AND cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '83%' AND cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '3%' AND cash_hand_player_statistics.position=2, 1, 0])
StarsIsRigged

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles