Preflop Positional Colour Ranges Based On Sample Size

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Preflop Positional Colour Ranges Based On Sample Size

Postby dicey » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:49 am

Hi, I am trying to auto colour the RFI stat using "Configure > Statistics" based on preflop position and sample size. This is easy to do for simple stats like "Fold to PF 3B", using the column: "cnt_p_3bet_def_opp_when_open_raised" and stat: #Fold to PF 3Bet After Raise#

Where I get stuck is RFI because the positional parameters are set in hud options.

In my HUD I have RFI displayed for each position. Can someone please show me how I would create a colour range which only affects the RFI from BTN stat, where the player had the opportunity to open from the BTN > 50, and opened from the BTN > 50%

Thanks
dicey

Re: Preflop Positional Colour Ranges Based On Sample Size

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:10 pm

To do that you will need to build a custom RFI stat for each position and use those in your HUD instead.
Flag_Hippo

Postby dicey » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:33 pm

Thanks for the reply. Would I also need to create a custom column for mp open opportunity? There seems to be the necessary columns for each of other positions. The problem is I have no idea how to do it.
dicey

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:20 am

Just add the position information - for example:

cnt_p_open_opp_btn
Code: Select all
sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp AND cash_hand_player_statistics.position = 0, 1, 0])

cnt_p_raise_first_in_btn
sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp AND cash_hand_player_statistics.position = 0, 1, 0])

Raise First In BTN
(cnt_p_raise_first_in_btn / cnt_p_open_opp_btn) * 100
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles