Filtering stats to appear on HUD

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Filtering stats to appear on HUD

Postby Gansey » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:22 pm

Is there way to have stats that take a long time to converge available in a profile but only become active after a predermined number of hands? For example, Fold To Turn C Bet is a very useful stat but only relevant when you have around 1,000 hands on somebody. I know I could just wait until I have 1,000 hands to to look at it, but it is taking up space all the while.
Gansey

Re: Filtering stats to appear on HUD

Postby 4StarGen » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:30 pm

yep, but you have to build custom stats
4StarGen

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:56 am

We have this request in our system for possible future inclusion so if you would like to be automatically notified if this feature is added then you can open a Support Ticket. As 4StarGen mentions it can be done with custom statistics. This guide covers the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide gives a deeper walkthrough. The latter was written for PokerTracker 3 but the techniques all apply to PokerTracker 4, the interface is just slightly different.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Gansey » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:50 am

Thanks for the replies, for the moment I can restrain myself from using the FTCB stat until I get a significant sample size :)
Gansey

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles