custom stats depending on stacksizes

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

custom stats depending on stacksizes

Postby biood » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:36 am

hi there. I would like to have a HUD with different RFI-stats depending on stacksizes. basically 1 RFO for a certain effective stacksize and other ones for other eff stacksizes. is this doable ? if yes, I'd pay a litle bit for someone to make it for me.
biood

Re: custom stats depending on stacksizes

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:43 pm

When a player has an effective stack between 10 and 20 big blinds you can use the following expression:

(tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 10 and 20

You can change the 10 and 20 and reuse that code as needed for other stats. See this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide for a deeper walkthrough. The latter was written for PokerTracker 3 but the techniques all apply to PokerTracker 4, the interface is just slightly different.
Flag_Hippo

Re: custom stats depending on stacksizes

Postby potamito » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:52 pm

biood wrote:hi there. I would like to have a HUD with different RFI-stats depending on stacksizes. basically 1 RFO for a certain effective stacksize and other ones for other eff stacksizes. is this doable ? if yes, I'd pay a litle bit for someone to make it for me.

Check your PM, i can def help you here.
potamito

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles