Insert picture into HUD

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Insert picture into HUD

Postby shawnest » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:56 am

I'm a bit stuck. I want to enter GTO ranges into HUD to quickly look up what to do preflop, but Im not able to make a table of hands with percentages, so i figured out it would be better to just instert a popup picture. What do you think how could i do it?
shawnest

Re: Insert picture into HUD

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:21 pm

I'm not sure exactly what you want to see - can you explain further? Why can't you make a grid of percentages?
WhiteRider

Postby shawnest » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:24 pm

I might be able to make it but its a lot of work and taking a lot of spaces in a popup to do 2 row for every single hand. I thought its might be easier to just simply insert a picture of the ranges.
shawnest

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:00 pm

You can display an image if you prefer. Make a new stat and give it any Value Expression (e.g. "cnt_hands") and then set the Format Type to 'Expression' and enter this:

'{IMG:image-path}'

e.g. If your image file is "C:\pictures\pic1.png", then your expression would be:
'{IMG:C:\pictures\pic1.png}'
WhiteRider

Postby potamito » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:32 am

shawnest wrote:I might be able to make it but its a lot of work and taking a lot of spaces in a popup to do 2 row for every single hand. I thought its might be easier to just simply insert a picture of the ranges.

If you´re doing what i think you´re doing wouldnt be easier to just build something in html to have those ranges displayed on a browser? I know its a lot of work but u can hire a html expert or something to build the base code for ya after that is really easy to edit it.
potamito

Postby shawnest » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:19 am

Unfortunately your method WhiteRider is not working. I've tried my own path first, then yours. Btw I added this stat as a popup group. I have the latest version of pokertracker. All it shows is "-", if i hover over it, it shows that this is the stat I've created and a value of 374458, i guess this is cnt_hands.
shawnest

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:59 am

Is there an image file in the path specified in your expression? Should you have any further trouble please attach your custom stat here or in a Support Ticket along with a screenshot of the image file in Windows File Explorer (get the entire explorer window and don't zoom in on anything).
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles