Various questions

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Various questions

Postby petemctailor » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:04 am

Hello,

1)
If I do not add a positional filter in "Edit Hud Profiles" to the custom stats, (either the position where it is sitting preflop, or if it is IP/OOP postflop)... When leave the mouse above the statistics in the HUD appears the "Name" of the statistics rather than show the name of the "Description".

Is there any way of showing the name of the "Description" instead of the "Name of the stat" without using filters?

2)
What option do I enable to see the HUD in the tables that I am as an observer?

3)
Can be configured so that popups are displayed when you pass the mouse over the statistics?

I saw in the Forum that several users requesting the feature and would possibly be implemented in future version but can not find the option.

4)
Can the font size of the HUD which is shown in the tables be less than 5?

Thankss
petemctailor

Re: Various questions

Postby petemctailor » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:42 am

5)

I'm trying to create a stat which shows the number of opportunities and the data to disappear when there are more than 99 cases but they continue being the cell that occupies that statistic (without stretching the popup when there is, for example, 100,000 cases).

The problem is that when there are more than 99 cases disappears the space occupied the statistics in their corresponding cell, which causes the popup will change size (width) based on the above.

Would which be the way that data disappears, but will keep the cell in place?

Thanks
petemctailor

Postby petemctailor » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:24 pm

Attachments
foto-express.png
petemctailor

Postby petemctailor » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:25 pm

6)

I would like that the statistics of the number of hands (Hands Short) disappearance when there are 10,000 or more cases.

I tried this but something is wrong, any help?

Code: Select all
if( this>999 and this < 10000, format( '{1}k' , format_number((this / 1000) , 1, false, false)) , if (this >= 10000, format( '{1}', format_number ((''), 0, false, false)), '' ))
petemctailor

Postby petemctailor » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:38 pm

7)

The statistical predefined "2Bet River" puts this in the denominator

cnt_r_bet_def_opp:
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_r_bet_facing > 0, 1, 0])

But here it is counting cases in which we cannot raise (2bet) because the opponent was allin or bet more to our stack.

How do I add the opportunity to 2bet?

Something like this would help (tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_3bet_opp) or a mixture of expressions that exclude all of these cases, thanks again
petemctailor

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:41 pm

1) You can use the 'Description' of the stat for the 'Name' of the stat if you want. If that's for a built-in stat you can do that by using the 'Duplicate' button to create copies of the stats and copy/pasting the 'Description' into the 'Name' field and then adding the new stats to your HUD.

2) The option to 'Import Observed Hands' is in 'Configure -> Sites & Import Options -> Preferences' however most sites no longer save observed hands so you probably won't get a HUD when observing tables.

3) That's not currently possible.

4) You can make the font any size you like so if the font doesn't show you the size you want you can always type a smaller number although some fonts don't display well at very small sizes.

5+6) I am not sure so I will check on that for you.

7) To define that you can use this:

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_r_bet_facing > 0 and tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_r_bet_facing < tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_r_effective_stack, 1, 0])
Flag_Hippo

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:53 am

petemctailor wrote:5)

I'm trying to create a stat which shows the number of opportunities and the data to disappear when there are more than 99 cases but they continue being the cell that occupies that statistic (without stretching the popup when there is, for example, 100,000 cases).

The problem is that when there are more than 99 cases disappears the space occupied the statistics in their corresponding cell, which causes the popup will change size (width) based on the above.

Would which be the way that data disappears, but will keep the cell in place?

Thanks

If the Hud group is in grid mode then the alignment shouldn't be affected by the data being empty, but if you're not using grid mode and want to keep some space then you could put a space or two in the 'else' case instead of ''.

petemctailor wrote:6)

I would like that the statistics of the number of hands (Hands Short) disappearance when there are 10,000 or more cases.

I tried this but something is wrong, any help?

if( this>999 and this < 10000, format( '{1}k' , format_number((this / 1000) , 1, false, false)) , if (this >= 10000, format( '{1}', format_number ((''), 0, false, false)), '' ))

You're formatting numbers between 1k and 10k with 1 decimal place, numbers over 10k with zero decimal places and everything else (numbers less than 1k) as an empty string '', so you need the final case to display "this" as in the original, and you'll want to replace the format_number in the >= 10000 section with ''.
WhiteRider

Postby petemctailor » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:12 am

I tried this and other combinations but when there are more than 10 k hands shows "0" on the HUD.
Would it be so kind to show me the correct expression?

if( this>999 and this < 10000, format( '{1}k' , format_number( (this / 1000) , 1 , false , false)) , if( this >= 10000, format( '{1}', format_number( (''), 0, false, false)), this ))

Thanks
petemctailor

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:18 am

You're currently formatting an empty string as a number, which is why you're seeing zero.
If you want it to disappear when the value is more than 10k use something like this as your last case:

if ( this > 10000, format(''), this)
WhiteRider

Postby petemctailor » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:50 am

I tried that type of expression and other combinations but I throw the same error.

if( this>999 and this < 10000, format( '{1}k' , format_number((this / 1000) , 1 , false , false)) , if (this >= 10000, format_number( ( '' ) ), this ))
Attachments
error.png
error.png (3.05 KiB) Viewed 738 times
petemctailor

Next

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles