Various questions

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Various questions

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:44 pm

Those are not built-in columns so if these custom stats were made for a specific purpose there's no specific indication as to what that is however I've tested the expressions and they return exactly the same sample of hands on my database so we would need a sample of hands from you to see what might be causing that. To do that create a new 'Hand' report in 'My Reports' with the 'Filter on Active Player' turned off, and then add this expression filter:

Code: Select all
tourney_hand_player_statistics.position=8 AND (tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '81%') AND (tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '1%') AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 1 AND 2 AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing < tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack - tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_blind) AND NOT tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_opp

Once you have the hands select all of them, right-click on any hand then choose 'Export Hand Histories' and attach the exported file here or in a Support Ticket (along with a link to this thread).
Flag_Hippo

Postby petemctailor » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:54 pm

OK, if the expression worked you there was something wrong on my part.

I rebuild cache, rebooted the computer and now match the number of opportunities. Thank you.
petemctailor

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:09 am

Thanks for letting us know.
Flag_Hippo

Previous

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles