Various questions

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Various questions

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:43 pm

You've put "format_number" where you should use "format". For the blank you don't want it formatted as a number.
WhiteRider

Postby petemctailor » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:15 am

Hi,

I'm trying to create "Fold 3bet allin" and "Fold 3bet non-Allin".

Can you confirm these expressions to exclude all cases, in all positions, that it is my intention to exclude?

Fold 3bet allin:

Nominator:
Code: Select all
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_p_3bet_action= 'F' AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_facing >= (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack - tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made)), 1, 0])

Denominator:
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_facing >= (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack - tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made)), 1, 0])

Fold 3bet Non-Allin:

Nominator:
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_p_3bet_action= 'F' AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_facing < (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack - tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made)), 1, 0])

Denominator:
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_facing < (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack - tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made)), 1, 0])

Thank you.
petemctailor

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:19 am

Those expressions look OK to me - if you want to check some hands you can test your expressions using one of the methods described in this thread.
WhiteRider

Postby petemctailor » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:13 am

Thank you! Very useful the inclusion of expressions.

A last question for today, try to make the BB 3bet vs CO but I think I need to change something in the column of the Nominator (to use sample):

Nominator:
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.position=8 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet AND (tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '81%') AND (tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '1%') AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 1 AND 2 AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing < tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack), 1, 0])

As we are in BB, I have put better this?
(tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing < (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack - tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_blind))

Do if I use this expression it stops counting cases in which make me allin 4b +, correct?

(NOT tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin SIMILAR TO '(P|p)')
petemctailor

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:47 pm

That all looks OK I think. For the numerator you can just replace "tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet" with "tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_opp" for the opportunity to 3bet instead of the action.

petemctailor wrote:Do if I use this expression it stops counting cases in which make me allin 4b +, correct?

(NOT tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin SIMILAR TO '(P|p)')

Yes, that will exclude hands where you faced an all-in, but if you're counting 3bet situations what happens for a 4bet is irrelevant to the stat (unless I misunderstand what you're trying to count).
WhiteRider

Postby petemctailor » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:14 pm

Would this not be necessary?

In which situation should I use it?

Is of much help, thanks

(tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing < (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack - tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_blind))
petemctailor

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:45 am

You would need that if you want to restrict the size of the raise faced at the player's first action to 'not all in' when they are in the BB. Whether it's necessary depends on exactly what situations you want to count.
WhiteRider

Postby petemctailor » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:06 pm

Do you want to say that in the future they have designed improve the speed of import?

Well, now I'm trying to import into packages of 200k hands, and the speed is 34 h/s as you can see in the screenshot.

The computer resources are low, I mean, it is not a hardware problem. A friend has a slightly less powerful computer and manages to import 150 h/s... Presumably we have all settings and computers are formatted 1 month ago.

Which configuration issue can be having?
in solo PT4 (I have 1 database that is practically empty)
Attachments
tourrr.png
petemctailor

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:26 pm

Import speeds can vary for a number of reasons (number of hands, type of hands, file type, site) however import speeds can drop over large imports so if that's the case we recommend splitting your larger imports into smaller batches. If you still think the speeds are too slow please restart PokerTracker 4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this and then report it via our support system with the log file and a sample of hand histories. You can access the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window - the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Postby petemctailor » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:45 pm

Why these columns show in ways different opportunities, when theoretically we should always have option to 3bet?

BB Fold vs CO opportunity.. and BB vs 3bet vs CO opportunity should have the same number of opportunities because that is the 2bet is less than the effective stack, however, in the HUD are fewer opportunities to 3bet of fold... I do not understand.

cnt_bb_fold_opp_vs_co
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.position=8 AND tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '81%' AND tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '1%' AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 1 AND 2 AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing < tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack - tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_blind), 1, 0])

cnt_bb_3bet_opp_vs_co
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.position=8 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_opp AND (tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '81%') AND (tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '1%') AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 1 AND 2 AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing < tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack - tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_blind), 1, 0])

The solution seems easy, it would be to add tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_opp in all columns... but why should add this expression if, theoretically, already excluded when receiving a 2bet < stack effective?

Thanks,
petemctailor

PreviousNext

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles