How Do I Make A Multi Line Report With A Sub Report?

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

How Do I Make A Multi Line Report With A Sub Report?

Postby avlflush » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:52 am

I would like to make a "My Reports" that is similar to View Stats>Results>Final Hands At Showdown.

I'm mostly interested in the structure of the report. After selecting the player there are several lines of information on the upper part of the screen. I can make a report that show one line of information for the player but I would like to know how to display multiple lines of information for the player.

Additionally, once a line of information is selected, a sub report called hands shows detailed information about the individual hands from the selected line. I would also like to know how to make a sub report along with my multi line report.

Can these types of reports be created in "My Reports?" If so, is there a sample report available that I can download and examine?

Thanks
avlflush

Re: How Do I Make A Multi Line Report With A Sub Report?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:07 am

avlflush wrote:I would like to know how to display multiple lines of information for the player.

That depends on the stats used in the report. For example if you add the 'Position' stat then the report will be further broken down into a line for each position and if you add the 'Hole Cards' stat the report will be broken up into a line for each hole card.
avlflush wrote:Additionally, once a line of information is selected, a sub report called hands shows detailed information about the individual hands from the selected line. I would also like to know how to make a sub report along with my multi line report.

In order to allow flexibility in the way that custom reports are made it wasn't practical to link reports like that so it isn't possible to access individual hands from a custom player report.
Flag_Hippo

Postby avlflush » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:07 pm

Thanks, I will give it a try.
avlflush

Postby avlflush » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:31 am

I went into my reports and created a new report and selected "player report". I was then presented with a list of choices as to how I would the report to be grouped.
Is this list fixed or can I add my own grouping criteria?
Not that I can think of a reason to do this but I might want to have a line in the report for each seat position (0-9) instead of the SB,BB,EP,... that I currently get on the position breakdown.

Thanks
avlflush

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:26 pm

You cannot do that but once you have created a custom report you can save it for future use by clicking the disk icon and then you can load the report at anytime via the dropdown menu.
Flag_Hippo

Postby avlflush » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:27 pm

First of all,what are you doing answering my post on Easter Sunday? I thought that I was a bit nuts for even creating the post today. All the more reason that I love this forum.
I will continue working with the reports and filters.
avlflush

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles