Some Questions About The Fields In hand_player_statistics

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Some Questions About The Fields In hand_player_statistics

Postby avlflush » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:54 am

I am trying to create some reports that describes how a player behaves when they have the opportunity to open a pre-flop tournament pot.
I think that most if not all of the data that I need is in hand_player_statistics.
I have found all of the information that I'm looking for with one exception.
I would like to know the size of a raise that was used to open the pot. Where I run into problems is when the opening raise is 3 bet and then called by the opener. The field amt_bet_p tells me the total amount bet pre-flop but I can't figure out the size of the opening raise.
I hope that I'm not overlooking something obvious.

And while I'm at it. Will the field flg_p_limp be true if a player goes all in but does not have enough chips to cover the BB?

Thanks
avlflush

Re: Some Questions About The Fields In hand_player_statistic

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:59 am

avlflush wrote:I would like to know the size of a raise that was used to open the pot. Where I run into problems is when the opening raise is 3 bet and then called by the opener. The field amt_bet_p tells me the total amount bet pre-flop but I can't figure out the size of the opening raise.

amt_p_raise_made is the amount of the first raise by a player pre-flop.
avlflush wrote:Will the field flg_p_limp be true if a player goes all in but does not have enough chips to cover the BB?

Yes.
Flag_Hippo

Re: Some Questions About The Fields In hand_player_statistic

Postby avlflush » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:21 am

Oh well, so I did miss something obvious.

Thanks
avlflush

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles