vs stacksize

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: vs stacksize

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:24 am

dev209 wrote:How can I also specify that the 3Bettor NOT raised All-in. I tried something like this, but its not working... and other several stuff :roll:

How exactly is it not working? Do you have an example hand that doesn't meet the criteria? If so post it. The only thing I can suggest based on what I see is if your games have antes you need to add amt_ante to amt_p_raise_made.
dev209 wrote:And also if possible, how could i define something like this for the 3Bettor? (with subquery)
Code: Select all
tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made < tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack * .5

--> 3bet made is maximum half of 3Bettors stack.

Yes. Just add and thps.amt_p_raise_made < thps_amt_p_effective_stack * .5 to the existing subquery.
Flag_Hippo

Re: vs stacksize

Postby dave2085 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:53 am

Thank you very much! It works now.

after you gave me the food for thought, i did it like this

Code: Select all
tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT thps.id_hand from tourney_hand_player_statistics thps, player p, tourney_blinds tb where thps.id_player = p.id_player and thps.id_blinds = tb.id_blinds
and thps.flg_p_3bet AND (thps.amt_before / tb.amt_bb) > 20 AND thps.amt_p_raise_made < thps.amt_before *.35)
dave2085

Previous

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles