vs stacksize

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

vs stacksize

Postby nherrego » Wed May 17, 2017 2:21 pm

Is there a dway to define a the stacksize of the big blind when he is not the aggressor?
For example to make the stat fold to 3bet after 2betting when the big blind had <3bb 5-10bb 10-15bb
nherrego

Re: vs stacksize

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu May 18, 2017 3:28 pm

You can duplicate the built-in 'Fold to PF 3Bet After Raise' stat and then add stack size information. For example when a player has an effective stack between 10 and 15 big blinds the following is true:

(tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 10 and 15

You can change the 10 and 15 and otherwise reuse that code as needed for other stats (change 'tourney' to 'cash' if that's for cash games). See this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide for a deeper walkthrough. The latter was written for PokerTracker 3 but the techniques all apply to PokerTracker 4, the interface is just slightly different.
Flag_Hippo

Postby nherrego » Thu May 18, 2017 7:41 pm

Yes That I understand, but it shows only the effective stacksize.
I want to see it when they open in a bigblind shortstack basicly regardless of the effective stacksize.

So the stacksize I wanna define is that of the big blind position, and not the one from the active player, nor the effective stacksize.
nherrego

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri May 19, 2017 6:29 am

That wouldn't be very straightforward. There is some code here which is a subquery for accessing data for a specific position however it is for holecard data in a specific hand. That is something that can potentially be altered to get the data you are after but it would need to be worked into a sum(if(...)) and it's not something I have tried myself.
Flag_Hippo

Postby nherrego » Fri May 19, 2017 12:53 pm

Ok, thanks. I will give it a try
nherrego

Postby dave2085 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:41 pm

Not sure if its the right topic.

I am trying to create this stat:

Fold to PF 3Bet After RFI (20bb+)

Code: Select all
sum(if[(tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) between 20 and 10000 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_p_3bet_action='F'
AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made < tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack * .5 , 1, 0])

This works until the Stack of the 3bettor comes into play.

The 3bettor should have an Actual Stacksize at the beginning of the Hand of 20bb+:

tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (select thps.id_hand from tourney_hand_player_statistics thps where thps.flg_p_3bet and thps.amt_p_actual_stack > 20)

i tried to implement something like this, but the code isnt working. How can i get the Actual Stacksize of Villain (3bettor) at the start of the hand?

regards and thanks for help!
dave2085

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:22 am

tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT thps.id_hand from tourney_hand_player_statistics thps, player p, tourney_blinds tb where thps.id_player = p.id_player and thps.id_blinds = tb.id_blinds and thps.flg_p_3bet AND (thps.amt_before / tb.amt_bb ) > 20)
Flag_Hippo

Postby dave2085 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:01 am

First of all thank you very much!

While the whole expression is working perfect when testing it in My Reports, it is not possible for me to create a Column with this expression.
As it seems this code,
tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT thps.id_hand from tourney_hand_player_statistics thps, player p, tourney_blinds tb where thps.id_player = p.id_player and thps.id_blinds = tb.id_blinds
and thps.flg_p_3bet AND (thps.amt_before / tb.amt_bb) > 20)

isnt working. I exactly use the same code while testing.

my reports test (works):
(tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) between 20 and 10000
AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_p_3bet_action='F'
AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp
AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made < tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack * .5
AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT thps.id_hand from tourney_hand_player_statistics thps, player p, tourney_blinds tb where thps.id_player = p.id_player and thps.id_blinds = tb.id_blinds
and thps.flg_p_3bet AND (thps.amt_before / tb.amt_bb) > 20)

Statistics - Players - Columns - Expression (Error: "The statetment is not valid SQL"):
sum(if[(tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) between 20 and 10000
AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp
AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made < tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack * .5
AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT thps.id_hand from tourney_hand_player_statistics thps, player p, tourney_blinds tb where thps.id_player = p.id_player and thps.id_blinds = tb.id_blinds
and thps.flg_p_3bet AND (thps.amt_before / tb.amt_bb) > 20) , 1, 0])

What am i doing wrong? couldnt find any bug in the code.
dave2085

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:15 am

sum(CASE WHEN (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) between 20 and 10000
and thps.flg_p_3bet AND (thps.amt_before / tb.amt_bb) > 20) THEN 1 ELSE 0 END)
Flag_Hippo

Postby dave2085 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:16 am

First of all thanks and its working now.

How can I also specify that the 3Bettor NOT raised All-in. I tried something like this, but its not working... and other several stuff :roll:

(tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) between 25 and 10000 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_p_3bet_action='F' AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made / tourney_blinds.amt_bb between 2 and 2.5 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT thps.id_hand from tourney_hand_player_statistics thps, player p, tourney_blinds tb where thps.id_player = p.id_player and thps.id_blinds = tb.id_blinds and thps.flg_p_3bet AND (thps.amt_before / tb.amt_bb) > 25 and thps.amt_p_raise_made < thps.amt_before)

I just added this:
and thps.amt_p_raise_made < thps.amt_before

Do i have to implement a complete new subquery? cant find any possible way right now. Whats the correct code here? Am i thinking to simple?

And also if possible, how could i define something like this for the 3Bettor? (with subquery)
tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made < tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack * .5

--> 3bet made is maximum half of 3Bettors stack.
dave2085

Next

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles