Creating Custom Stats and Notes

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Creating Custom Stats and Notes

Postby bazza2088 » Thu May 18, 2017 3:12 am

Hi,

I am looking at trying to create multiple stats so i can build my own HUD, i have no idea how to create these and have had a look at the how to guide and this doesn't make it seem any easier, i was wondering if there is anyone willing to show/help me out in creating these stats, i am a fast learner and pick things up quick once someone shows me how it's done.

Your help in this matter is greatly appreciated

Kind Regards

Nathan

These are the stats i am looking to create
Call 3b IP after raise
Call 3b OOP after raise
Fold to T cbet after X/R flop
Fold to R Cbet after X/R flop#
Call PF 2bet 0-15bb
Call PF 2bet 16-25bb
Call PF 2bet 26-35bb
Call PF 2bet 36-50bb
Call PF 2bet 50+bb
Fold to 3bet after raise 5-19bb
Fold to 3bet after raise 20-30bb
Fold to 3bet after raise 31-50bb
Fold to 3bet after raise 50bb+
Fold R after call T probe
bazza2088

Re: Creating Custom Stats and Notes

Postby potamito » Thu May 18, 2017 5:01 am

I just send you a privae message, check your imbox.
potamito

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu May 18, 2017 3:31 pm

If you want to build those custom statistics yourself see this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide for a deeper walkthrough. The latter was written for PokerTracker 3 but the techniques all apply to PokerTracker 4, the interface is just slightly different.

There may also be some similar stats if you search the forums or the Download Warehouse and you can edit them if they are not exactly what you are after. If you then need any further assistance post what you have and we can give guidance on how to proceed.
Flag_Hippo

Postby markuzo » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:53 am

Hi.

I would like to built my own HUD for heads up cash game.

I cant find this statistics:

-bet river after probe turn( % of the time player bet river, after getting called by a turn probe).

-fold river after calling turn probe.( % of the time player fold the river after calling turn probe bet.)

-bet river after turn delayed c-bet.( % of the time player bet river after getting called by delayed c-bet).

-fold river after calling turn delayed c-bet( % of the time player fold the river after calling turn delay c-bet).

-turn delayed c-bet( % of the time player bet the turn after flop check-check)

-fold to turn delayed c-bet ( % of the time player fold, after check turn and face a bet and flop goes check-check)

-delayed river c- bet( % of the time player bets river, after flop and turn goes check-check).

-fold to delayed river c-bet(% of the time player folds the river, after flop and turn goes check-check).

-bet flop vs. missed c-bet in 3bet pot( % of the time player bet, when opponent 3 bet and checks flop).

- fold vs. bet after missed c-bet in 3 bet pot( % of the time player fold after 3 bet, checks the flop and face a bet).

Is there anyone willing to help?

Bets regards.
markuzo

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:47 pm

Some of those are available in the Download Warehouse and there may be others if you search this forum. You can also edit built-in statistics for some of those - see this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide for further details.
Flag_Hippo

Postby markuzo » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:32 pm

Hi.

I already try to download but found just 2 stats(Fold River After Call Turn Probe Bet and Bet River After Probe Turn When Heads Up.) in download section.

i still need 9 custom stats!

So how can i get or built this custom stats if i can not find them and download them to import them so they will be displayed in my HUD, while playing.

Can you built this stats for me( and other users ofc.) so i can download it or how can i get it?

Thank you.

Best regards.
markuzo

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:36 am

markuzo wrote:I already try to download but found just 2 stats(Fold River After Call Turn Probe Bet and Bet River After Probe Turn When Heads Up.) in download section.

i still need 9 custom stats!

You listed 10 stats so if you found 2 so far that would leave 8.
markuzo wrote:-turn delayed c-bet( % of the time player bet the turn after flop check-check)

-fold to turn delayed c-bet ( % of the time player fold, after check turn and face a bet and flop goes check-check)

-bet river after turn delayed c-bet.( % of the time player bet river after getting called by delayed c-bet).

markuzo wrote:I already try to download but found just 2 stats(Fold River After Call Turn Probe Bet and Bet River After Probe Turn When Heads Up.) in download section.

Did you search for 'Delay'? There are 'Delayed (Turn) CBet', 'Fold to Delayed Turn CBet' and 'Bet River After Delayed Turn CBet' statistics in the Download Warehouse.
markuzo wrote:-bet flop vs. missed c-bet in 3bet pot( % of the time player bet, when opponent 3 bet and checks flop).

Use the built-in stat called 'Float Flop in 3Bet Pot'.
markuzo wrote:- fold vs. bet after missed c-bet in 3 bet pot( % of the time player fold after 3 bet, checks the flop and face a bet).

You can edit the built-in 'Fold to F Float Bet' for 3Bet pots by adding char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 3 (see the tutorials linked previously for details).
markuzo wrote:-fold to delayed river c-bet(% of the time player folds the river, after flop and turn goes check-check).

A search of the custom stat forum produces this.
markuzo wrote:-fold river after calling turn delayed c-bet( % of the time player fold the river after calling turn delay c-bet).

Edit the above statistic by replacing this
Code: Select all
cash_hand_player_statistics.enum_f_cbet_action='C'

with this
lookup_actions_f.action = 'X'

and testing separately for villain being the preflop caller.
markuzo wrote:-delayed river c- bet( % of the time player bets river, after flop and turn goes check-check).

You can edit the 'Bet River After Delayed Turn CBet' from the Download Warehouse for this stat.
Flag_Hippo

Postby markuzo » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:25 am

Thank you.

i still need guidelines for this stat:

-fold river after calling turn delayed c-bet( % of the time player fold the river after calling turn delay c-bet)?

after following the link you posted i managed to built this 2 stats:

-delayed river c- bet( % of the time player bets river, after flop and turn goes check-check).

-fold to delayed river c-bet(% of the time player folds the river, after flop and turn goes check-check).

Did i miis something?

Can you help me with this one?

thank you.
markuzo

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:06 pm

markuzo wrote:i still need guidelines for this stat:

-fold river after calling turn delayed c-bet( % of the time player fold the river after calling turn delay c-bet)?

Actions
sum(if[char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) >= 2 and char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_t) = 1 and lookup_actions_f.action = 'X' and cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_t_bet_facing > 0 and lookup_actions_t.action = 'C' and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_t from 1 for 1)::int = substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from '.$')::int and char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_r) >= 1 and cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_r_bet_facing > 0 and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_r from 1 for 1)::int = substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from '.$')::int and lookup_actions_r.action SIMILAR TO '(F|XF)%', 1, 0])

Opportunities
sum(if[char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) >= 2 and char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_t) = 1 and lookup_actions_f.action = 'X' and cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_t_bet_facing > 0 and lookup_actions_t.action = 'C' and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_t from 1 for 1)::int = substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from '.$')::int and char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_r) >= 1 and cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_r_bet_facing > 0 and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_r from 1 for 1)::int = substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from '.$')::int, 1, 0])
Flag_Hippo

Postby markuzo » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:29 pm

Thank you.

what abou fold to river probe stat:

i made look like this: (cnt_r_probe_def_action_fold / cnt_r_probe_def_opp) * 100

cnt_r_probe_def_action_fold is:

sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_r_bet_facing > 0 and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_opp and lookup_actions_f.action = 'X' and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_cbet_opp and lookup_actions_t.action = 'X' and not(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_open_opp) and lookup_actions_r.action = 'F', 1, 0])

cnt_r_probe_def_opp is :

sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_r_bet_facing > 0 and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_opp and lookup_actions_f.action = 'X' and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_cbet_opp and lookup_actions_t.action = 'X' and not(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_open_opp), 1, 0])

The problem is that stat is working only when the flop goes check-call turn check-check and river bet, but when the flop and turn goes check-check and river bet it is not working

I try to configure existing stat fold to river probe stat, by adding flop action, but it is the same!

What can i do, change to work as i want?

Best regards.
markuzo

Next

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles