Creating Custom Stats and Notes

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Creating Custom Stats and Notes

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:35 pm

Somebody else posted the same query just a few hours ago :D so see my reply here.
Flag_Hippo

Postby markuzo » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:22 am

I try out like this

cnt_r_probe_def_action_fold_copy:
sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_r_bet_facing > 0 and
cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_opp and lookup_actions_f.action = 'X' and lookup_actions_t.action = 'X' and not(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_open_opp) and lookup_actions_r.action = 'F', 1, 0])

cnt_r_probe_def_opp_copy:

sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_r_bet_facing > 0 and
cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_opp and lookup_actions_f.action = 'X' and lookup_actions_t.action = 'X' and not(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_open_opp), 1, 0])

it is still the same. Still showin stats for XC XX and B instead of XX XX B?
markuzo

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:53 am

Is your custom statistic using these new columns in it's value expression? If so have you rebuilt your custom cache ( Database -> Database Management -> Rebuild Cache -> Custom Cache Rebuild)?
Flag_Hippo

Postby markuzo » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:31 pm

Yes this custom statistics are valid!
I did rebuilt custom cache now,but i did not notice any change? :( :roll:
markuzo

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:49 pm

The column expressions posted are correct so can you please include all relevant information detailing the issue along with your custom statistic either here or in a Support Ticket so we can see where the problem is.
Flag_Hippo

Postby markuzo » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:10 pm

I have nailed FOLD TO RIVER PROBE stat. :) thank you!

Lets go to this one.

This stat is not working.

- fold vs. bet after missed c-bet in 3 bet pot( % of the time player fold after 3 bet, checks the flop and face a bet).

I made a copy of fold to F float bet stats and add char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 3 and name it fold vs bet after missed c bet in 3 bet.

It looks like this:

(cnt_f_float_def_opp_action_fold_copy_3bet / cnt_f_float_def_opp_copy_3bet) * 100

sum(if[ not(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise) AND lookup_actions_p.action LIKE '%R'AND char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 3 and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_open_opp and cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_facing > 0 AND substring(lookup_actions_f.action from 1 for 2) = 'XF', 1, 0])

sum(if[ not(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise) AND lookup_actions_p.action LIKE '%R' AND char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 3 and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_open_opp AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_check AND cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_facing > 0, 1, 0])

I do it just like you asked me to do and all exppresions in columns are valid and match value exppresions in the stats
What did i missed again? :shock: :)
markuzo

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:40 pm

Actually the 'Fold To F Float Bet' stat is for single raised pots only so you also need to remove not(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise) because the player would have faced a preflop raise in this case (the initial 2Bet).
Flag_Hippo

Postby GregXX » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:29 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:
markuzo wrote:i still need guidelines for this stat:

-fold river after calling turn delayed c-bet( % of the time player fold the river after calling turn delay c-bet)?

Actions
Code: Select all
sum(if[char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) >= 2 and char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_t) = 1 and lookup_actions_f.action = 'X' and cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_t_bet_facing > 0 and lookup_actions_t.action = 'C' and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_t from 1 for 1)::int = substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from '.$')::int and char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_r) >= 1 and cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_r_bet_facing > 0 and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_r from 1 for 1)::int = substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from '.$')::int and lookup_actions_r.action SIMILAR TO '(F|XF)%', 1, 0])

Opportunities
Code: Select all
sum(if[char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) >= 2 and char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_t) = 1 and lookup_actions_f.action = 'X' and cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_t_bet_facing > 0 and lookup_actions_t.action = 'C' and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_t from 1 for 1)::int = substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from '.$')::int and char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_r) >= 1 and cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_r_bet_facing > 0 and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_r from 1 for 1)::int = substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from '.$')::int, 1, 0])

Hi again) Also need this stat for tournaments, but I guess I can just import this one and just convert. Trying to understand operators while reviewing what is written above. I just wonder:
1) why we want to use lookup_actions_t.action = 'C' ??? Will not it miss spots where preflop caller is OOP (for example, flop goes check-check and on the turn he checks and calls Delayed Cb)
2) What does char.length and substings mean? Looks difficult :)
GregXX

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:41 pm

GregXX wrote:1) why we want to use lookup_actions_t.action = 'C' ??? Will not it miss spots where preflop caller is OOP (for example, flop goes check-check and on the turn he checks and calls Delayed Cb)

Yes you are correct.
GregXX wrote:2) What does char.length and substings mean? Looks difficult :)

This post has information on how the actors and aggressors strings work while this thread and this thread discuss how you can compare/test the strings to specify certain situations.
Flag_Hippo

Previous

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles