Steal / FS to Stacksizes

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Steal / FS to Stacksizes

Postby betheciment » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:43 pm

Hello Pokertracker Forum-Members and Mods,

first i want to thank you for helping me to create some custom stats for RFI to BB-Stacksizes.

Now i want to create some custom stats for Attempt for Steal and Fold to Steal, and so on, splitted in BB-Stacksizes.

I only want to ask if the following value is working with my intention:

Fold to Steal between 10bb and 15bb:
Attachments
Bildschirmfoto 2017-06-02 um 18.43.29.png
FS between 10bb and 15bb
betheciment

Re: Steal / FS to Stacksizes

Postby betheciment » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:45 pm

Whether the expression is valid, i want you to confirm that it really works.

If so, i know what to do afterwards, because i assume its similar to the creation of my RFI stats.

Thank you!,

Regards,

Lukas
betheciment

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:16 pm

If you want that for effective stack sizes your expression needs to be in this format:
Code: Select all
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_def_opp and lookup_actions_p.action = 'F' and (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 10 and 15, 1, 0])

If you want the stat for actual stack size then use:
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_def_opp and lookup_actions_p.action = 'F' and (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_before / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 10 and 15, 1, 0])
Flag_Hippo

Postby betheciment » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:08 am

Thanks! Could you please add the codes for 3Bet Steals, Fold to 3Bet after Steal and Open Limp or Limped First In for effective stacksizes.

If theres a code i know how to change them for the wanted stacksizes.
betheciment

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:22 am

This is the part which is relevant to stack sizes:

and (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_before / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 10 and 15

You can add this to the expressions for any stats in the same way, and change the 10 and 15 to the ranges you want to include.
You can start by making copies of the columns for the built-in stats that you're interested in making variations of, and adding that to the expressions.

For example if the expression for "cnt_steal_def_action_raise" (used in the 3Bet Steal stat) is:
sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_def_opp AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_opp, 1, 0])

..your new version would be:
sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_def_opp AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_opp and (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_before / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 10 and 15, 1, 0])

Do this sort of thing with each column of each stat that you want to make a new version of.
WhiteRider

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles