Looking for help to make vpip/2bet stat by stacksize for 10$

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Looking for help to make vpip/2bet stat by stacksize for 10$

Postby August1 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:13 pm

I don't have the time to learn how to make custom stats so I'm looking for someone who can guide me through how to make 2bet (raise first in) and vpip stats for specific effective stack size ranges e.g. opponent's vpip/2bet at 10-15bb effective. I will pay you 10 bucks as a thank you for your help :) If someone can provide me with an example of one of these stats for free it would of course also be greatly appreciated :) I'm a trusted mid-highstakes player but don't want to write my screen name on here for privacy reasons. Please pm me if you're interested and I can add you on skype.
August1

Re: Looking for help to make vpip/2bet stat by stacksize for

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:54 am

To do that you can duplicate the built-in statistics and then add just add the stack size information. For example when a player has an effective stack between 10 and 15 big blinds the following is true:

(tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 10 and 15

You can change the 10 and 15 and otherwise reuse that code as needed for other stats (change 'tourney' to 'cash' if that's for cash games). You don't need to learn the whole custom stat system if you are just editing built in stats for effective stacks as you can copy/paste that code into the duplicated stats to get what you want and if you would like any assistance with that we can give you guidance on how to proceed.
Flag_Hippo

Postby August1 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:12 am

Thank you very much! Can you tell me how to add that code to VPIP? Do I simly just use AND in the value expression? :

(cnt_vpip / (cnt_hands - cnt_walks)) * 100 AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 10 and 15

Or this completely wrong?
August1

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:47 pm

You need to edit the columns that make up the statistic with that code and for VPIP there are three columns which you can see in the Value Expression for the stat:

1. cnt_vpip (number of times the player VPIP'd)
2. cnt_hands (the number of hands)
3. cnt_walks (the number of walks)

So click on 'Columns' and duplicate the built-in column for cnt_vpip and rename that from cnt_vpip_copy to what you would like - I'd suggest cnt_vpip_10_15. You then add the code I gave above to the expression such that you have this:

Code: Select all
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_vpip and (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 10 and 15, 1, 0])

Repeat this process for the other two columns and once that is done you can duplicate the built-in VPIP stat and edit the Value Expression to the three new columns you have created - for example:

(cnt_vpip_10_15 / (cnt_hands_10_15 - cnt_walks_10_15)) * 100
Flag_Hippo

Postby kaskas » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:50 pm

With copying the expression
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_vpip and (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 10 and 15, 1, 0])
in the new column created from vpip would not be worth it or is it necessary to create the 3 columns? and if it is necessary to create the 3 columns, in the columns of cnt_hands and the column of cnt_walks that would have to be modified exactly?
Thanks in advance and sorry for my English that is google translate
kaskas

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:52 am

kaskas wrote:With copying the expression
in the new column created from vpip would not be worth it or is it necessary to create the 3 columns? and if it is necessary to create the 3 columns, in the columns of cnt_hands and the column of cnt_walks that would have to be modified exactly?

I've linked you to some guides in this post. The other two columns (cnt_hands and cnt_walks) need editing with that information as well and you can see what's in those columns by selecting them in 'Configure -> Statistics -> Columns'.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles