Check_Raise Flop, custom Stat (opp column)

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Check_Raise Flop, custom Stat (opp column)

Postby Bill_Balas » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:18 pm

Hello,

I'm having difficulties building the opp column for a custom c/r custom Stat.
Unlike many other Flop Stats, buiding the opp column isn't just a case of adding a "_opp" expression to the numerators expression.
I'm used to go from setting report filters and getting the correspondent expression via PokerTracker4.log file, once my code manipulation ability is quite limited.
Since a single reports c/r filter doesn't exist, i'm filtering hands with "(First Flop Action Check) AND (Second Flop Action Raise)". PT4 codes it as:

(((((((case when(char_length(lookup_actions_f.action) < 1) then '' else (substring(lookup_actions_f.action from 1 for 1)) end) = 'X'))AND (((case when(char_length(lookup_actions_f.action) < 2) then '' else (substring(lookup_actions_f.action from 2 for 1)) end) = 'R'))))))

Quite a different expression form the Built-in c/r one.

Taking this expression, would you help me build the correspondent opp column?
I haven't included several other filters I must consider, for the sake of simplicity, but i'm talking custom stats here nevertheless. So I will in fact need to start from this expression & not the built-in one.

Thanks
Bill_Balas

Re: Check_Raise Flop, custom Stat (opp column)

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:54 am

There is a built in column for check raise opportunities:

cnt_f_check_raise_opp
Code: Select all
cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_check AND (cash_hand_player_statistics.cnt_f_raise > 0 OR cash_hand_player_statistics.cnt_f_call > 0 OR cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_fold

or you could use this expression for the opportunities column:
Code: Select all
lookup_actions_f.action LIKE 'X_%'
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles