Filter - ChipLeader

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Filter - ChipLeader

Postby tacinho » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:33 am

Hello,

i would like to create some custom stats with filtered hands only when the player is Chipleader and/or with different Stack:average Stack (or max Stack) Ratio.

Another question is about the bubble, can i filter the hands near the bubble?

Thank You in advance!

Best Regards,
Hristo
tacinho

Re: Filter - ChipLeader

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:21 pm

Is that for MTTs and/or SNGs?
Flag_Hippo

Postby tacinho » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:24 pm

MTTs
tacinho

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:47 am

Thank you. Poker sites do not provide hand histories for what's going on at any other tables in MTTs so the information required to build stats/filters like that is not available.
Flag_Hippo

Postby tacinho » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:06 am

OK, but we can still use the average/max Stack of our table. Its even more accurate, because its not important if anybody got greater stack as you if he is not at your table. I know it can not be 100% accurate information, but this info is crucial, because stats like 3B, open first etc would be very different by almost every player when he is short Stack, average Stack or Chipleader. I still can filter them by BBs (<15bb, 15-30, 30+ for example), however it would be much better if i can use the stack:average/max Stack Ratio, because 15-30bb for example will filter all hands with stack size between 15-30bb, it doesn't matter if your opponent/s is short/average/big stack. And same problem if i use the effective Stack size.
tacinho

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:10 am

You can display the average starting stack for the table (excluding Hero) in a 'Table Averages' HUD group however if you want to include information about the other players stacks in a player stat then that would require a complex subquery. I am not aware of a method to do that but it would require accessing the stacks of all other players individually and you would need to know SQL and how to build a subquery to make it work correctly.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles