Custom stat building...

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Custom stat building...

Postby gzp74 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:51 am

gzp74 wrote:I tried, to make a stat where SB is OPENLIMP and BB ISO.

(BB ISO):
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 8 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND NOT(tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp) AND tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '8%' AND tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '9%', 1, 0])

(BB facing SB LIMP) :
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 8 AND NOT(tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise) AND tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '8%' AND tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '9%', 1, 0])

tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise is true when the player is open and makes 2bet, but it is true too when the player makes 2bet after limper or limpers, right?
(BB ISO): I dont need it : NOT(tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp) not nessecary because it will be allways true, right?

So I try to make it again different way:
(BB ISO):
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 8 AND tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '88%' AND tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '9%', 1, 0])

(BB facing SB LIMP) :
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 8 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing = 0 AND tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '8%' AND tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '9%', 1, 0])

I think it is better, what do you think?
gzp74

Postby gzp74 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:36 pm

gzp74 wrote:custom stat : Preflop Overlimp

(overlimps):
sum(if[NOT(tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_b) AND NOT(tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp) AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.cnt_p_face_limpers > 0 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp, 1 , 0 ])

(opp. to overlimp):
sum(if[NOT(tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_b) AND NOT(tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp) AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.cnt_p_face_limpers > 0, 1 , 0 ])

Whatif there are limper/limpers but somebody ISO him/them before me? "tourney_hand_player_statistics.cnt_p_face_limpers" will be 0 after somebody ISO, before I have to chance to act?
How can I define that I am facing against something (like 2bet_facing) when I will act at first in the hand, against that I am facing 2bet after I limped already in a hand? (I hope you understand this sentence :))
gzp74

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:30 pm

gzp74 wrote:I thought thru it again and I dont like this : tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_facing > 0 (mostly at opportunity), because it will be true when the SB check on flop, BB bet and SB raise, but I want those hand, where SB lead (here it is limp cbet) not checking to make a XR. I have to use here then : tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_2bet_facing > 0

You had that right the first time - to count situations where the SB bets you need to use tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_facing > 0 and that will not be true if the SB check raises.
gzp74 wrote:Do I think good that with these preflop aggressors and actors I dont need for this, because it will be true all times : tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing > 0

Yes you can remove that and that will not change anything. You can also test your expressions at anytime in 'My Reports' with the method described here.
gzp74 wrote:tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise is true when the player is open and makes 2bet, but it is true too when the player makes 2bet after limper or limpers, right?
(BB ISO): I dont need it : NOT(tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp) not nessecary because it will be allways true, right?

Correct - tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise is also true if there are limpers before the 2bet.
gzp74 wrote:So I try to make it again different way:
(BB ISO):
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 8 AND tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '88%' AND tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '9%', 1, 0])

(BB facing SB LIMP) :
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 8 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing = 0 AND tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '8%' AND tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '9%', 1, 0])

I think it is better, what do you think?

That's fine.
gzp74 wrote:Whatif there are limper/limpers but somebody ISO him/them before me? "tourney_hand_player_statistics.cnt_p_face_limpers" will be 0 after somebody ISO, before I have to chance to act?

Correct.
gzp74 wrote:How can I define that I am facing against something (like 2bet_facing) when I will act at first in the hand, against that I am facing 2bet after I limped already in a hand? (I hope you understand this sentence :))

You mean that you were the first limper and then faced a 2bet? If so you can use this:

Code: Select all
tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp and tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing > 0
Flag_Hippo

Postby gzp74 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:03 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:
gzp74 wrote:I thought thru it again and I dont like this : tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_facing > 0 (mostly at opportunity), because it will be true when the SB check on flop, BB bet and SB raise, but I want those hand, where SB lead (here it is limp cbet) not checking to make a XR. I have to use here then : tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_2bet_facing > 0

You had that right the first time - to count situations where the SB bets you need to use tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_facing > 0 and that will not be true if the SB check raises.

I mean that I have to change "tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_facing > 0" for "tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_2bet_facing > 0", because the first one will be true both of times (if SB limp cbet, or XR against BB on flop in a BvB limped pot), And I need only those flop actions where SB limp cbet (he makes 2bet first). Or i think it wrong and I wont be facing a bet, if SB XR, that is a : "tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_raise_facing > 0".

Anyway I would like to thank you for your responds and help. You are great. :)
gzp74

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:13 am

"tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_facing > 0" will only be true if the player faced exactly a BET on the flop. If the player faced a raise but not a bet then that value would be zero.
WhiteRider

3Bet Preflop (non allin 3bet / 3bet shove)

Postby gzp74 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:05 pm

I am trying to split this stat : 3Bet preflop

I would like to see when the player (who started the hand with X stack) :
1 : non allin 3bet preflop (the player took into the pot with 3bet maximum 33.33% of X stack)
2 : 3bet shove (the player took into the pot with 3bet more then 33.33% of X stack)

opportunity is simple and same for 1 and 2:
cnt_p_3bet_opp
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_opp, 1, 0])

actual hands(3bet made) :
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet AND ( (tourney_hand_player_statistics.position=8 AND ((((tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made + tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_blind)/tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_before)<= 0.3333))) OR (tourney_hand_player_statistics.position!=8 AND ((tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made/tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_before)<= 0.3333)) ), 1, 0])

I am not sure that I have to split when the player is BB or NOT. I think tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made is less 1bb if the player is BB. Am I right about this?

2. the same like above just change <= 0.3333 for >0.3333

What do you think about column? Is it good?
gzp74

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:39 am

gzp74 wrote:I am not sure that I have to split when the player is BB or NOT. I think tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made is less 1bb if the player is BB. Am I right about this?

You do not need to split them so you can just use tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made/tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_before regardless of the player position. Adding tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_blind applies when you are calculating the size of the raise a player is facing from another player and not the size of raise they actually make. Incidentally if you are not already aware you can test a whole expression or part of an expression at anytime in 'My Reports' with the method described here.

gzp74 wrote:2. the same like above just change <= 0.3333 for >0.3333

What do you think about column? Is it good?

Yes that is fine.
Flag_Hippo

Previous

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles