Tournaments side is empty?

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Tournaments side is empty?

Postby Grov3y » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:44 am

Hey there, i started to play some hyper turbo 6 max lately but they wont pop up on the tracker.
I made sure to press the T button, it's my player name aswell, everything is set on all aswell, allgames,dates,blinds,bet types, tournament types aswell, i got the latest version 4.14.25
Hands is showing up in the view today's hands section aswell and when i press view active tables there is the on going tables for today.
But after all nothing is showing on the statistic page.
Hope u can help me out.
Grov3y

Re: Tournaments side is empty?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:42 pm

So we can see what's going on can you please attach screenshots here or in a Support Ticket of where you are seeing hands and where you are not seeing hands (get the entire PokerTracker 4 window and don't zoom in on anything).
Flag_Hippo

Postby Grov3y » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:50 am

Grov3y

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:51 am

Thank you. Try right clicking on the empty report and select 'Configure Report', click 'Restore to Default' and then "OK" to see if that fixes things. If not do you see the data if you click 'Clear All Filters Above'? There is an issue with tournament descriptions and their filters in PokerTracker v4.14.25 so if you would like access to an alpha version with a fix for this then please open a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles