Need help with personalizing.

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Need help with personalizing.

Postby JasonEnglish » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:27 pm

I use a slightly modified version of the default hud with PT4 and plan to either build one from scratch as I learn or continue to modify this one. I use color codes for player types based off of stats which helps give me a quick visual for multitabling.

My question is this, how do I set it to automatically change the color of the text for certain stats? For example, loose passive are a certain color on the general notes section, however, if they have a certain stat that falls more into a different category of playe, how do I set the hud to change that particular stat a different color?
JasonEnglish

Re: Need help with personalizing.

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:53 am

You can color statistics based on their value under 'Color Ranges' in the HUD Profile Editor. Note that if you are on PokerStars/Full Tilt Poker then their rules only allow three color values so if that's the case then what you would need to do is set just two color conditions under "Color Ranges" and the third color will be the default color for the stat which will display for the undefined part of the color range. This is the one set to Foreground for the stat in the HUD Profile Editor - you can change it there to whatever color you would like.
Flag_Hippo

Postby JasonEnglish » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:14 pm

Thanks. Is there a way to add more colors to PT4? I am on WPN so the poker stars issue is a non issue.
JasonEnglish

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:05 pm

The colors on the note icon are not configurable but it you are not on PokerStars you can use as many color ranges as you want to color your HUD stats.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles