HUD sharing

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD sharing

Postby gzp74 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:49 pm

Hello,

Where and how can I share my new tiurnament HUD with some of my friends? (not with export and import procedure)
I remember that when I was in a staking group there was a method where I could use the same HUD like others in the group, when I gave email address and 6 digits of my pt4 key.
How is it works? Is there a platform to upload my HUD and share with only those people who I want?
Thanks for helping.
gzp74

Re: HUD sharing

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:46 am

See this guide for details on that.
Flag_Hippo

Postby gzp74 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:50 pm

Hello,

I made an application like the guide above wrote. To this address : merchants@pokertracker.com

It was more then 1 week ago. Nothing answer. :(

Can you help me? I just wanna share my new HUD with my few team-member, friends. I would like to use this method (because this is the way how I can protect my work with many customs stats).

Thanky you very much.
gzp74

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:28 am

You will receive a response when the person who deals with this reaches your application in the queue. If you want to follow up on that then please open a Support Ticket from the same email address the application was made with.
Flag_Hippo

Postby gzp74 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:01 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:You will receive a response when the person who deals with this reaches your application in the queue. If you want to follow up on that then please open a Support Ticket from the same email address the application was made with.

I wrote the email with application over 3 weeks. Nothing answer. It is strange. If I wrote to here allways have got answer (what I would like to thank you again). I didnt find any sub category to open a ticket with this problem.
Can you check my problem? Did I something wrong? I am confused.
Thank you very much.
gzp74

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:07 am

If you open a Support Ticket (under any category) it will get forwarded to correct department.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles