Information about a stat

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Information about a stat

Postby lindridgeben » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:35 pm

What is stat that i want on my HUD where i check the flop when i am first to act on the flop and then villian bets in position?
lindridgeben

Re: Information about a stat

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:22 am

Are you the preflop raiser? If so that statistic is called 'Float Flop'.
Flag_Hippo

Postby lindridgeben » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:52 am

Yes i thought when i cbet and they call that is float flop or would that be call cbet? So when i check the flop after being the preflop raise and villian bets is that float flop?
lindridgeben

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:40 pm

lindridgeben wrote:Yes i thought when i cbet and they call that is float flop or would that be call cbet?

That would be 'Call F CBet'.
lindridgeben wrote:So when i check the flop after being the preflop raise and villian bets is that float flop?

Yes. Using the "Configure -> Statistics" menu option in PokerTracker 4 you can view descriptions and formulas for all statistics and if you type 'Float' into the 'Search' function in the Statistics window you can see all the available float stats.
Flag_Hippo

Postby watson00 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:36 am

Where do I find the Att. to steal blind ?? Im only playing tournaments so if this only available to cash games ?? Also is there any way to get the leak tracker to work on tournaments ??
watson00

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:07 am

That statistic is called 'Att To Steal' in PokerTracker 4 and it is available for both cash games and tournaments. With regards to LeakTracker this is only available for cash games. In tournaments your play can/will vary wildly depending on many things, for example blind level, stage of the tournament, nearing the bubble, etc. and those sorts of variations make it very difficult if not impossible to compare tournament player hands to a singular model. For tournament players we have "Tools -> ICM" and a green ICM button in the PokerTracker 4 replayer for tournament final tables.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles