1600 columns limitation

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

1600 columns limitation

Postby tacinho » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:02 am

Hello,
how can i check how many columns do i have already?

1) i check in the postgre->db->schemas->public->tables , is it correct?
2) If yes, do i have to sum them all?
3) If yes - cash stats count too?

4) If i understand correctly, if i uncheck the "cache" of any stats it shouldnt be cacheable any more and after i rebuild the cache this stats shouldnt be in the posgre tourney_custom_cache any more?
5) Before i had the problem with too many stats occurring during the rebuilding cache, however now after reinstalling everything and deleting the unnecessary stats i rebuild the cache of my new DB, but all the stats that are cacheable need a lot of time to appear in the hud and the non cacheable stats appear immediately(new DB is still very small to test). I guess my cacheable stats are still over 1600 and that should be the problem?

7)If yes, if is there any way to make premium stats uncacheable without unsubscribing the hud?
8)If the cash stats count too, can i remove them somehow, i dont play cash anyway? Same for the protected default tourney stats that i dont use anyway?

Huge thank you in advance!

Best Regards,
Hristo
tacinho

Re: 1600 columns limitation

Postby tacinho » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:24 am

ok, i read now that 1600 stats limit is per table. You can skip the questions # 1/2/3/8 above.

So in this case i got 1158 columns in the tourney_custom_cache and everything should be fine.
9) However, now with very small DB stats need 1-2 min to appear in the hud. Before i think some of the cached stats were much faster (same pc). However i can not be sure because i use the HUD mainly when playing and may be these stats that are cache are pre calculated and they appear 1-2 min after loading the table, if not cached they appear 1-2 min after clicking on the pop up?
10)I need to rebuild the cache only after importing new cached stats, if i import a lot of new hands is the re any sense to rebuild it?

TY!
tacinho

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:02 pm

tacinho wrote:7)If yes, if is there any way to make premium stats uncacheable without unsubscribing the hud?

If that content is protected then you won't be able to edit those stats.
tacinho wrote:9) However, now with very small DB stats need 1-2 min to appear in the hud. Before i think some of the cached stats were much faster (same pc). However i can not be sure because i use the HUD mainly when playing and may be these stats that are cache are pre calculated and they appear 1-2 min after loading the table, if not cached they appear 1-2 min after clicking on the pop up?

Please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket so we can investigate that.
tacinho wrote:10)I need to rebuild the cache only after importing new cached stats, if i import a lot of new hands is the re any sense to rebuild it?

For new or changed custom columns to use the cache, the custom cache needs to be rebuilt but the data in the custom cache is updated for new hands so you don't need to rebuild it after importing hands.
Flag_Hippo

Postby tacinho » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:42 am

About premium hud cache:
Would it work to disable the cache in this way:
1) Disable "Download Premium content"
2) Delete all the already cached custom stats of the premuim HUD from Postgre custom cahce table ( do i have to do it at all, stats that are cache previously but now are not in my PT4 Stats list would remain cached after new rebuild cahce?!)
3) Rebuild cache
4) Enable "Download Premium content"

p.s.: Can you consider for next updates to be able to change the cache box of premium stats?

Thank You!
tacinho

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:51 am

That's not going to work because as soon as you enable the premium content again that will also enable the cache for those stats. Thank you for your suggestion with regards to the cache and I'll pass that on for you to the development team.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles