HUD issues

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD issues

Postby Mike_ » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:57 pm

Following on from my other thread, after a long time not creating stats I've tried a few :

I already have a stat where villain open raises AA =

(cnt_raise_AA / cnt_raise_known) * 100

Where cnt_raise_AA is

sum( if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise and tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_holecard=1 , 1, 0])

and cnt_raise_known is

sum( if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise and tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_holecard > 0, 1, 0])

My stat works how I want it to :D

But I've duplicate on each and created cnt_raise_copy and cnt_raise_known_copy but when I do

cnt_raise_copy /cnt_raise_known_copy , my HUD just shows a - Not even a (0/0 when turn on opportunities)
Mike_

Re: HUD issues

Postby Mike_ » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:00 pm

Also , can I add some stats I added last week and had working, no longer work. I get a - where I should be seeing %s
Mike_

Re: HUD issues

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:17 am

Mike_ wrote:(cnt_raise_AA / cnt_raise_known) * 100

Mike_ wrote:cnt_raise_copy / cnt_raise_known_copy

Those are in two different formats. In order for the times/opportunities values to appear for your custom statistic the expression needs to be in the following format (as it is for your original stat):

(a / b) * 100

Mike_ wrote:Also , can I add some stats I added last week and had working, no longer work. I get a - where I should be seeing %s

For new or changed custom columns to use the database cache, the custom cache needs to be rebuilt via 'Database -> Database Management'. You don't have to rebuild the cache every time you make a change while you're building your columns (the data will still work, just uncached) but you'll want to rebuild the custom cache when you've finished a batch of changes so that the stats can use the cache and are therefore faster. If you have any further trouble post your stats here and we can take look at them for you.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles