Sorting hands

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Sorting hands

Postby DonMosetto » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:25 am

Hi,

I have a question.

I want to analyse hands from a couple hundreds of tournaments, and I wish to do so with the aspect of whether I came into the money or not. When I do a hand report, can I filter to see only hands from tournaments I won money in, or from tournaments I did not win any money? Or can I show this in a column in the report? or at least the tournament ID oer something so I can compare with my tournament list?

Thanks in advance for your answers!
DonMosetto

Re: Sorting hands

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:36 pm

You can filter hands to tournaments where you finished in the money with this expression filter:

Code: Select all
tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT thps.id_hand from tourney_hand_player_statistics thps, tourney_results tr where thps.id_tourney = tr.id_tourney and thps.id_player = tr.id_player and tr.amt_won > 0 and thps.flg_hero)

To use it click the 'Filters' link, select 'Add New Expression Filters' and copy/paste that code. If you want tournaments where you did not finish in the money just change tr.amt_won > 0 to tr.amt_won = 0.
Flag_Hippo

Re: Sorting hands

Postby DonMosetto » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:16 am

Thank you for your help! I'll try it out right now!!
DonMosetto

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles