Filter bet not-allin turn

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Filter bet not-allin turn

Postby CaioCapT » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:28 am

Is it possible to create a filter for bet not-allin turn?
CaioCapT

Re: Filter bet not-allin turn

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:41 pm

You can do that with the following expression filter in 'My Reports':

Code: Select all
cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_t_bet_made > 0 and cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_t_bet_made < cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_t_effective_stack

You can use this expression filter by clicking on the filters link and selecting "Add New Expression Filters". Substitute 'cash' with 'tourney' if you are in a tournament report.
Flag_Hippo

Postby CaioCapT » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:31 pm

It worked, but this command doesn't show hands that went to showdown. So I see only hands that were resolved on the turn.
CaioCapT

Postby potamito » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:51 pm

CaioCapT wrote:but this command doesn't show hands that went to showdown. So I see only hands that were resolved on the turn.

That's what you were requesting, to isolate hands that actually went to showdown you need to add this piece of expression...

and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_showdown
potamito

Postby CaioCapT » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:20 pm

I'm sorry, i may have expressed it wrong.
What I want is: hands that I make a not-allin turn bet.
What I'm getting from this code is: hands that I make a not-allin turn bet and villain folds, so, actually, I'm not seeing hands that we see the river.
CaioCapT

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:10 am

CaioCapT wrote:It worked, but this command doesn't show hands that went to showdown. So I see only hands that were resolved on the turn.

That expression does include hands that went to showdown - are you sure you don't have any other simple filters active in your report?
Flag_Hippo

Postby potamito » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:59 pm

CaioCapT wrote:I'm sorry, i may have expressed it wrong.
What I want are hands that I make a not-allin turn bet.
What I'm getting from this code is hands that I make a not-allin turn bet and villain folds, so, actually, I'm not seeing hands that we see the river.

You´re not even sure exactly what situation to isolate therefore its obvious that u will be confused.
Filtering hands that went to showdown and saw river are two different things. You can see river without going to showdown but every time you got to showdown you must see the river.

PS: I´ve sent you a PM
potamito

Postby CaioCapT » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:18 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:That expression does include hands that went to showdown - are you sure you don't have any other simple filters active in your report?

Your're right. It happend when I changed the code to
tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_t_bet_made > *** amt_pot *** and tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_t_bet_made < tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_t_effective_stack
so i'm getting hands of overbet turn. But after this change, i don't see hands that went to the river.
CaioCapT

Postby CaioCapT » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:40 pm

potamito wrote:You´re not even sure exactly what situation to isolate therefore its obvious that u will be confused.
Filtering hands that went to showdown and saw river are two different things. You can see river without going to showdown but every time you got to showdown you must see the river.

PS: I´ve sent you a PM
I understand what you're saying. I just tried to correct my sentence. Thank you for the help!
CaioCapT

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:52 pm

CaioCapT wrote:Your're right. It happend when I changed the code to
tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_t_bet_made > *** amt_pot *** and tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_t_bet_made < tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_t_effective_stack
so i'm getting hands of overbet turn. But after this change, i don't see hands that went to the river.

The original unedited expression will give all hands where you bet the turn (NOT all-in) regardless of what happened after that so if you want to see something other than that just let me know the details of what you are after.
Flag_Hippo

Next

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles