Problem with my HUD

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Problem with my HUD

Postby lindridgeben » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:20 pm

When i move the mouse cursor over the HUD figure on my PT4 the pop up that displays the amount of hands on that stat sometimes completely moves to the top left side of my table and i can not view it anymore, you can just see this on my screenshot. How can i stop this from happening? I do have duplicates at the moment so i do need to do a full rebuild cache, could this be the reason as i know it does effect HUD?
Attachments
Broken HUD.png
lindridgeben

Re: Problem with my HUD

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:37 pm

Please enable logging, reproduce this problem you and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket so we can investigate that.

lindridgeben wrote:I do have duplicates at the moment so i do need to do a full rebuild cache, could this be the reason as i know it does effect HUD?

You don't need to rebuild the database cache because you have duplicates. A duplicate is a poker hand that's already in your database so PokerTracker 4 is letting you know it's skipping the import of that particular hand and if you can also reproduce that issue while the logging is enabled we will be able to see what's causing that.
Flag_Hippo

Postby watson00 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:33 am

Hi Having problems setting up HUD. Everytime I start a game the HUDs are all over the place under the wrong player. I have tried unlocking and saving layout but everytime I have to shuffle them around at the start of a game
watson00

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:06 am

For your HUD positions are you using preferred seating? If so you'd want to see this guide. Also if you use the preferred seating option, the stats at your table may not move to the correct positions until you have played and imported at least one full hand. Until this point PokerTracker 4 can not know you are seated at the table so if you join a table and the view rotates to put you in your preferred seat you should not move/save the HUD until after this happens. Going forward PokerTracker 4 will automate this placement for you (after your first hand has imported).
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles