STAT MULTIPLIER

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

STAT MULTIPLIER

Postby xoSARCASMEox » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:59 pm

I HAVE A STAT MULTIPLIER FOR SPIN AND GO AND THE PROBLEM IS I HAVE A MULTIPLIER X3 WHO CORRESPOND AT MAY BE X2 X4 X6 WE DON T KNOW HOW CAN I FIXED THIS PROBLEM I PLAY ON THE ROOM PMUPOKER (reseau partypoker)
xoSARCASMEox

Re: STAT MULTIPLIER

Postby potamito » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:24 pm

potamito

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:13 am

If the correct prizepool isn't recorded then the value of the multiplier will not be right so for any tournaments with incorrect data you can update the prizepool manually using the Tournament Results window. When the correct prizepool is entered then the multiplier stat will update accordingly. If the prizepool is specified in the hand history/summary file but it is not being automatically detected then compress the hand history/tournament summary files for any tournaments which don't work for you and attach them to a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Postby xoSARCASMEox » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:42 pm

hello thank you for your answer but i don t find anithing in the forum for find the resolution of my problem i send a message to the support
xoSARCASMEox

Postby iatracker » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:55 am

+1 same pb , no solution so far ..send an email to pmu ?!
iatracker

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:23 am

We have not yet received any hand history files for this so please compress the hand history/tournament summary files for any tournaments which don't work for you and attach them to a Support Ticket. Note that we need the original hand history files and not anything exported by PokerTracker 4. By default PokerTracker 4 moves your processed hand histories to your \PokerTracker 4\Processed folder which you can access via the "File -> Open User Data Folder" option.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles