MTT HUD not working

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

MTT HUD not working

Postby clanty » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:46 am

Hi,

My HUD is failing appear on my MTT tables, yet appears fine on my cash games tables. This has happened in the past and I've had to close and reopen PS (mid-MTT/cash games) and PT4, which then brings the HUD onto the table for my MTT tables as well.

PT4 recognises that I am playing in an MTT as the hands are importing and the tables shows on my active tables (in PT4), yet the HUD does not appear on the table.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you!
clanty

Re: MTT HUD not working

Postby clanty » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:48 am

Update:

The second I finished typing the above message and entering it, my HUD randomly appeared on my MTT table as intended.

Help is still needed as this happens every time I play MTT's!

Thank you!
clanty

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:18 am

Please restart PokerTracker 4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with your log file so we can see what's going on here. You can access the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window - the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Postby DRhap » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:55 am

I had exactly the same problem.
Cash worked OK, MTT did not show HUD, but collected staticical data anyway.
It turned out, that the language setting in PokerStars was set to Danish (I am danish), eventhough the playboard seemed to be in English.
Changed the settings in PokerStars: Settings -> Global -> Language -> Play In: English.
Things changed - now it works :-)
DRhap

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles