Custom Stat doubt

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Custom Stat doubt

Postby potamito » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:34 pm

Trying to built a custom stat that display the amount of $ won at shodown after making aggressive action on 2 consecutive streets so these are the possibilities i put together...

Cbet F/T/R
Raise Cbet F/T/R
Float F/T/R
XR Float F/T/R
Probe T/R
Bet F/T/R
Donk F/T/R

So for instance if i make a cbet i should either be making a XR on the turn vs a float or another cbet on the turn and so on, went over and took all the default expression from those built-in stats in PT4 and use the AND and OR conditions but the stat is not validating for me, the expression gets really large and i dotn know if there´s an easy way to do it or even if it is possible to build...thoughts?

This is what i have thus far...

Code: Select all
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_won_hand and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_showdown  AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet OR tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_cbet) AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_cbet OR tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_cbet AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_f_cbet_action='R' OR tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_t_cbet_action='R') AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_t_cbet_action='R' OR tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_r_cbet_action='R') AND  ((lookup_actions_p.action = 'C' OR lookup_actions_p.action = 'CC') AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_bet AND char_length(tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 2 AND ((tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players > 2 AND substring(tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 2 for 1)::int > tourney_hand_player_statistics.position) OR (tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players = 2 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_has_position)) OR tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_float) AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_float OR tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_float) AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_bet AND lookup_actions_f.action LIKE 'X' AND lookup_actions_p.action NOT LIKE '%R' AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise AND ((tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players >= 3 and tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos < tourney_hand_player_statistics.position) OR (tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players = 2 and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_b)) OR tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_bet AND lookup_actions_t.action LIKE 'X' AND lookup_actions_p.action NOT LIKE '%R' AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_f_cbet_action = 'C' AND ((tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players >= 3 and tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos < tourney_hand_player_statistics.position) OR (tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players = 2 and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_b))) AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_bet OR tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_bet) AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_bet OR tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_bet) AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise AND NOT (tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet OR tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet) AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_bet AND NOT (tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_opp) AND ((tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players > 2 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos < tourney_hand_player_statistics.position) or (tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players = 2 and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_b)) OR tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_donk) AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_donk OR tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_donk), 1, 0])
potamito

Re: Custom Stat doubt

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:14 am

There is a mismatched bracket and that is why it does not validate however I do not get any results with your expression after correcting that. This stat is easier to build by testing for the player betting and/or raising on consecutive streets like this:

Code: Select all
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_won_hand and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_showdown and (lookup_actions_f.action LIKE 'B%' AND lookup_actions_t.action LIKE 'B%') OR (lookup_actions_f.action LIKE 'B%' AND lookup_actions_t.action LIKE '%R%') OR (lookup_actions_f.action LIKE '%R%' AND lookup_actions_t.action LIKE '%R%') OR (lookup_actions_f.action LIKE '%R%' AND lookup_actions_t.action LIKE 'B%') OR (lookup_actions_t.action LIKE 'B%' AND lookup_actions_r.action LIKE 'B%') OR (lookup_actions_t.action LIKE 'B%' AND lookup_actions_r.action LIKE '%R%') OR (lookup_actions_t.action LIKE '%R%' AND lookup_actions_r.action LIKE '%R%') OR (lookup_actions_t.action LIKE '%R%' AND lookup_actions_r.action LIKE 'B%'), 1, 0])

This will not exclude hands where an aggressive action was taken on all three streets so if you don't want to include those hands you will need to add to the expression.
Flag_Hippo

Postby potamito » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:17 pm

Thanks a lot for taking the time to write this. How would you write the opportunity column? Would it be using the "flg_f_open_opp" and "f_bet_facing > 0" expressions?
potamito

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:30 am

It depends on what exactly you want the stat to record. If you want to know how often a player wins a hand at showdown when they take an aggressive action on two consecutive streets then all you need to do for the opportunities column is remove tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_won_hand so you will then have:

(Hands Won / Hands Won + Hands Lost) * 100
Flag_Hippo

Postby potamito » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:03 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:If you want to know how often a player wins a hand at showdown when they take an aggressive action on two consecutive streets then all you need to do for the opportunities column is remove tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_won_hand

Ugh my god im soo dumb i must of make like 50+ of those stats las couple of weeks.

1vxc1i.jpg
potamito

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles