Why the HUD statistics aren't continuous

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Why the HUD statistics aren't continuous

Postby yordan » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:54 pm

When starting the HUD via the "Collect hands while playing" option, PT4 starts tracking hands and gains information for all players on the table. So far so good. But when I encounter a player *again*, I expect PT4 to already have some data built about him. Contrary, PT4 starts gaining information about him anew. Why the statistics aren't continuous? Is there an option for that?
yordan

Re: Why the HUD statistics aren't continuous

Postby potamito » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:01 pm

Maybe your hud is only tracking data for that session only. Is it red? try double clicking on a HUD panel.
potamito

Postby yordan » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:43 pm

Thanks for the reply! Yes, it turns red once I double click on any HUD popup/panel/whatever-it-is. What does that mean? I'm trying out the trial version if that has to do something with it.
yordan

Postby yordan » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:50 pm

Oh, now I get it, once I double click, it goes into "session stats" mode. But no, it stays black and still doesn't show the whole statistics I have for a player.
yordan

Postby potamito » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:14 pm

Check HUD > Edit HUD Options and make sure u dont have any filters active there.
potamito

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:22 am

Are you playing on partypoker cash game tables? While the original player names are displayed on the tables the player names in the hand history files used by PokerTracker 4 have been anonymised by partypoker so PokerTracker 4 now defaults to show session stats for the anonymous players but it will still track your own results fully (your own name is not anonymous in the histories). The anonymous names only apply to normal cash tables; it doesn't affect tournaments or fast forward tables at this time.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles