Need help- Stats conversion from Tournament to Cash.

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Need help- Stats conversion from Tournament to Cash.

Postby Roddymacias » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:57 pm

Hi everyone,

Need some help building a custom profile for cash games. The one I have now is for tournaments and I'm switching the entire profile to cash. I have a lot of custom stats and it seems very... very tedious to have to change individual columns from tournament to cash.

Is there a streamlined way to do this? or a way to switch multiple stats and columns at once?
Roddymacias

Re: Need help- Stats conversion from Tournament to Cash.

Postby potamito » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:18 am

No need to do individual columns you can convert stats from MTT to Cash and the other way around by clicking on options > Convert but there isn't a way to do it in bulk.
Also, if you need help building custom stats hit me up with a PM and i can give you a hand, cheers.
potamito

Postby Roddymacias » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:31 am

potamito wrote:No need to do individual columns you can convert stats from MTT to Cash and the other way around by clicking on options > Convert but there isn't a way to do it in bulk.
Also, if you need help building custom stats hit me up with a PM and i can give you a hand, cheers.

So I tried doing that and I get XYZ values in my profiles. Makes me think that I need to change columns too to have stats work properly.
Roddymacias

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:11 am

Are you actually seeing 'XYZ' on the tables while playing or is that just in the HUD Profile Editors preview? Converting the stat as described above also converts the columns for that stat however you can also try converting all the stats in your HUD at once by exporting your tournament HUD profile via the 'Options' button in the HUD Profile Editor and then reimporting it as a cash profile.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Roddymacias » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:15 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:Are you actually seeing 'XYZ' on the tables while playing or is that just in the HUD Profile Editors preview? Converting the stat as described above also converts the columns for that stat however you can also try converting all the stats in your HUD at once by exporting your tournament HUD profile via the 'Options' button in the HUD Profile Editor and then reimporting it as a cash profile.

This worked, Thanks a lot. Saved me lots of time.
Roddymacias

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles