How Do I filter for Villians position?

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

How Do I filter for Villians position?

Postby Adgey » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:14 am

I'm trying to make a filter for Btn vs bb in a single raise pot where I'm the button and Villian is the big blind, I know you can do it with expression filters somehow but I have no clue. If someone could help me out with that I'd really appreciate it.
Adgey

Re: How Do I filter for Villians position?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:19 am

You can filter for that with the following expression filter:

Code: Select all
cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '80' AND cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '08' AND cash_hand_player_statistics.position = 0

You can use this expression filter by clicking on the filters link and selecting "Add New Expression Filters". Substitute 'cash' with 'tourney' if you are in a tournament report. This post contains some more information on how the actors and aggressors strings work.
Flag_Hippo

Postby potamito » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:00 pm

Hey man welcome to the forums and to PT4, smart choice. Ig you´re having problems building customs stats i can give you a hand, check your PM for more details, cheers.
potamito

Postby Adgey » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:29 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:You can filter for that with the following expression filter:

Code: Select all
cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '80' AND cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '08' AND cash_hand_player_statistics.position = 0

You can use this expression filter by clicking on the filters link and selecting "Add New Expression Filters". Substitute 'cash' with 'tourney' if you are in a tournament report. This post contains some more information on how the actors and aggressors strings work.

Thanks so much, I'll read up on that post when I can.
Adgey

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles