Custom stat: Fold to F cbet after preflop limp/call

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Custom stat: Fold to F cbet after preflop limp/call

Postby CaioCapT » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:19 am

How can I build this stat for tourneys: Fold to F cbet after preflop limp/call?
CaioCapT

Re: Custom stat: Fold to F cbet after preflop limp/call

Postby potamito » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:37 am

CaioCapT wrote:How can I build this stat for tourneys: Fold to F cbet after preflop limp/call?

Code: Select all
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp and  lookup_actions_p.action = 'CC'  and tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_f_cbet_action='F', 1, 0])

EDIT: If you need more help with custom stat building or with any PT4 related task feel free to shoot me a PM with your skype address, cheers.
potamito

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:17 am

potamito's expression specifies that the player open-limped, so if you want to include any limp (if another player limped first or not) then you may want to remove 'tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp'. The 'opportunities' column would be the same but replace:
enum_f_cbet_action='F'
..with:
flg_f_cbet_def_opp
WhiteRider

Postby dave2085 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:32 am

this is my first stat i created for limp/call spot, would be nice if someone could lookup the code:

Situation is Headsup-only: BTN(SB) limp/calls preflop. BB checks flop, SB checks behind. BB delay cbet T

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.cnt_players = 2
and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp
and lookup_actions_p.action = 'CC'
and char_length(tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_t) >= 1
and lookup_actions_f.action = 'X'
and tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_t_bet_facing > 0
and substring(tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_t from 1 for 1)::int = substring(tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from '.$')::int
and lookup_actions_t.action SIMILAR TO '(F|XF)%', 1, 0])

could i made it more efficient?
dave2085

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:16 pm

That's fine but you would get the same results with this:

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.cnt_players = 2
and lookup_actions_p.action = 'CC'
and lookup_actions_f.action = 'X'
and lookup_actions_t.action = 'F', 1, 0])

tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp - in a heads up hand the SB will always have the flg_p_open_opp so it doesn't need to be specified.

substring(tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_t from 1 for 1)::int = substring(tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from '.$')::int - this tests that the player who made the last preflop raise is the turn bettor and you don't need it for this stat.

char_length(tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_t) >= 1 and tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_t_bet_facing > 0 - if you are specifying the player folds the turn then they must have faced a bet so you don't need this.

lookup_actions_t.action SIMILAR TO '(F|XF)%' - the SB can only fold and not check fold vs the turn bet.

The position of the SB doesn't need specifying either (not that you had anyway) since it's not possible for the BB to call/call preflop.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles