How vilain see me with my HUD

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

How vilain see me with my HUD

Postby noxee » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:19 pm

Hi,

It's possible to do that : How vilain see me with my HUD (not only some stats in "My reports") and with all my stats against him (not only the current session) ?

Thanks.
noxee

Re: How vilain see me with my HUD

Postby potamito » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:57 pm

For this u will need to build a set of hero and vs hero custom stats
potamito

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:21 am

You can see your own lifetime stats in the Hud using the Replayer if you turn on Options > Show Hero Lifetime Stats, but they will be your lifetime stats not your stats against a particular villain.
As potamito says, to see that you'd need to build a set of non-trivial custom stats, and even then they may not be completely indicative of how the villain sees you because they may or may not have (or use) all of the same hands (or may not even use a tracker), and may react differently based on player position rather than your overall, so you'd need to be very careful about how you build them and what you infer from them.
WhiteRider

Postby noxee » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:17 pm

@WhiteRider : I know, but for HUSNG lifetime stats are not very usefull.

@potamito : seems complicated for me ;) I can't create a new database with "vilain name" as "hero" ?

Thanks.
noxee

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:47 pm

Yes you can export villains hands, import them into another database and then view your stats there. You can also use this expression filter in 'My Reports' with the existing database to filter your report to hands where villain was dealt in:

Code: Select all
tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT thps.id_hand from tourney_hand_player_statistics thps, player p where thps.id_player = p.id_player and p.player_name = 'Villain')

Replace Villain with a screen name leaving the single quotes and you can use this expression filter by clicking on the filters link and selecting 'Add New Expression Filters'. Note that this kind of report can take a little while to complete.
Flag_Hippo

Postby noxee » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:41 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:Yes you can export villains hands, import them into another database and then view your stats there. You can also use this expression filter in 'My Reports' with the existing database to filter your report to hands where villain was dealt in:

Code: Select all
tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT thps.id_hand from tourney_hand_player_statistics thps, player p where thps.id_player = p.id_player and p.player_name = 'Villain')

Replace Villain with a screen name leaving the single quotes and you can use this expression filter by clicking on the filters link and selecting 'Add New Expression Filters'. Note that this kind of report can take a little while to complete.

Thanks for the first method! I already use the second one, but it's complicated when you have 50+ stats.
noxee

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles