4betting % by position and fold to 5bet% ?

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

4betting % by position and fold to 5bet% ?

Postby jaacsin » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:54 pm

Hello, i have problems finding those stats.

The one that says a 4b% that is the times villain 4bets after raising in X position. Nowdays i use the (4b+ after raise pre * Raisefirst in = 4b range % ) but thats kind of tricky because all of those 4b+after raise pre could be only 4bets that villain made from the button and maybe he is never 4b EPvMP or stuff like that...

Im also searching for a fold to 5bet per position stat or something that could use to xploit with 5bets or at least a stat that shows me how many times villain is calling a 4bet.

As you can see i dont have many experience creating my own stats, i would like to learn.

ty
jaacsin

Re: 4betting % by position and fold to 5bet% ?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:45 pm

jaacsin wrote:The one that says a 4b% that is the times villain 4bets after raising in X position. Nowdays i use the (4b+ after raise pre * Raisefirst in = 4b range % ) but thats kind of tricky because all of those 4b+after raise pre could be only 4bets that villain made from the button and maybe he is never 4b EPvMP or stuff like that...

Positional statistics are not listed separately in PokerTracker 4 but you can specify a stat for a position via the "Item Properties" tab at the top right of the HUD Profile Editor window. Select the stat you wish to configure and scroll down to where it says "Position". So if you wanted this for EP you would select the stat, and change the Position Item Property from All Positions to EP. This works for any of the stats in our library for any of the 6 major positions (Early, Middle, Cutoff, Button, Small Blind, Big Blind). You can also add the stat to a 'Positional Popup' and it will automatically be broken down for each position.
jaacsin wrote:Im also searching for a fold to 5bet per position stat or something that could use to xploit with 5bets or at least a stat that shows me how many times villain is calling a 4bet.

There is a fold to 5Bet stat available in the Download Warehouse. As that statistic was originally built for PT3 you will need to change the dropdown when importing from .pt4stat to .pt3stat in order to see the files in the chooser window. You can also see this stat by position in your HUD with the methods I mentioned above.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles