BB Fold vs raise but not vs push

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

BB Fold vs raise but not vs push

Postby gmejias » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:59 pm

Hi, I'm strugling with the BB fold stat. I play husng/spins so I want to separate %BB fold vs push from vs raises. Does anybody know how I can create an stat (or modify an existing one) so it won't count openpush/all ins as raises?

Just to know the %BB folds vs a 2-4bb steal!

Regards!
gmejias

Re: BB Fold vs raise but not vs push

Postby potamito » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:44 pm

gmejias wrote:Hi, I'm strugling with the BB fold stat. I play husng/spins so I want to separate %BB fold vs push from vs raises. Does anybody know how I can create an stat (or modify an existing one) so it won't count openpush/all ins as raises?

Just to know the %BB folds vs a 2-4bb steal!

Regards!

I recently built a set of BB Fold vs RFI for different open raise sizing, positional and effective stack sizes for a customer of mine, this is how i built a "BB Fold vs 2.5x CO RFI 20bb>" which acounts the % of the time the active player while in the BB folded to a 2.5bb open raise from the CO with effective stack sizes of 20bb+...

Acion Column
cnt_p_bb_def_action_fold_vs_co_2x5_rfi_20_or_more
Code: Select all
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing > 0  and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_opp and lookup_actions_p.action = 'F' and tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos = 1 and tourney_hand_player_statistics.position=8  and (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) <= 1.5 and (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) >= 20, 1, 0])

I think that column has all the expressions you need in order to build any variation you want, just adjust the sizings and if you wanna change the position of the preflop aggressor you can also do it.
If you need any more assistance regarding custom stat building you can always sent me a PM and share your skype address to discuss further, im mostly online all day, cheers.
potamito

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles