Stat Multipliers for Spin&Go

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Stat Multipliers for Spin&Go

Postby lnsertCoin » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:15 am

Hi,
i download this Stat for Pt4:

Multipliers for Spin&Go by Antimeht May. 07, 2015
Show multipliers for Spin&Go (or other 'Lottery' tournaments.

It looks like there is a Bug. I play on PokerStars and the Stat shows me some Games with 3x multiplier, but at PS there are no 3x Games. This also happens to other Players who i asked in PokerStrategy Forums. Anybody has an Idea how to fix that?
lnsertCoin

Re: Stat Multipliers for Spin&Go

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:25 pm

Are you saving and importing PokerStars tournament summaries as well as the hand histories? For the most accurate results we recommend that you have Tournament Summaries set to save in PokerStars (Settings -> Playing History -> Tournament Summaries) and set to import into PT4 (in Configure -> Sites & Import Options -> PokerStars).

Guide: PokerStars Tournament Summaries

If the correct prizepool isn't recorded then the value of the multiplier will not be right so for any tournaments with incorrect data you can update the prizepool manually using the Tournament Results window. When the correct prizepool is entered then the multiplier stat will update accordingly. If the prizepool is specified in the hand history/summary file but it is not being automatically detected then compress the hand history and tournament summary files for any tournaments which don't work for you and attach them to a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Re: Stat Multipliers for Spin&Go

Postby davidpicarelli » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:34 pm

lnsertCoin wrote:Hi,
i download this Stat for Pt4:

Multipliers for Spin&Go by Antimeht May. 07, 2015
Show multipliers for Spin&Go (or other 'Lottery' tournaments.

It looks like there is a Bug. I play on PokerStars and the Stat shows me some Games with 3x multiplier, but at PS there are no 3x Games. This also happens to other Players who i asked in PokerStrategy Forums. Anybody has an Idea how to fix that?

Because you play "Play Money"
davidpicarelli

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles