Custom Stat for stack sizes

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Custom Stat for stack sizes

Postby holdmebaby » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:17 am

Hello, Is it possible to create a custom stat that shows if Hero covers Villain eg stack hero > stack villain? I've created custom stats before but nothing of this nature so could use a few pointers. Guessing tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_before is my starting point but unsure how to proceed. Many thanks Holdme
holdmebaby

Re: Custom Stat for stack sizes

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:14 am

If this is for heads up hands you can use the following expression to filter to hands where you had a stack bigger than your opponent (this filter excludes hands where villain open folded the SB as your effective stack is zero in those hands):

Code: Select all
(tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_before - tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_ante) > tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack and lookup_actions_p.action NOT LIKE ''
Flag_Hippo

Postby holdmebaby » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:56 am

Hi Hippo,Thanks 4 your reply. What I'm looking for is an indicator which will inform Hero at the begining of each hand if he covers each Villain at the table. I'm working with Hyper KO's so this is would be very useful and speed up descion making. Is such a thing possible? Thanks holdme
holdmebaby

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:24 pm

There is a 'Live Min Stack' statistic available however there isn't currently an equivalent statistic for the largest stack on the table but if you would like to be automatically notified if that's added in a future update you can let us know in a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Postby holdmebaby » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:55 pm

Yeah LIVE MAX STACK would do the trick. I'll open a ticket but i'll need to get my email changed first so might be a minute, thanks for your help
holdmebaby

Postby BillGatesIII » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:12 am

Are those Hyper KO's one table?
BillGatesIII

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles